News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Dillon's Stats (Updated)

Started by Rain, July 06, 2009, 02:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

I just thought I would post a picture of my stats. My range is really bad right now, I know. I will hopefully be getting that up soon. Please no flaming. =)
My user name is no longer TehL33t, it is now Dillon; thought I'd clear that up so there's no confusion.

Banjo Hick

those are good stats, and u trained them all from zero, but u do have the rstip.com thing on ur signature so we could have just looked there

serguy3

Quote from: banjo hick on July 06, 2009, 03:27:17 PM
those are good stats, and u trained them all from zero, but u do have the rstip.com thing on ur signature so we could have just looked there

It's actully: runescapetip.com, anyways - NICE STATS. :P. Where did you ever wonder off too? At one point; you were A owner of DeathZone; then you just left..... And Strdude or something took your spot, then Hubby took his, then I took Strs' Co-owner spot. :p.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Con1887

Nice Stats, your strength is much better than mine. Could most likely own me in wildy. :P

I pooN I

I love how you get only 70 ranged. Could it perhaps be that because that was the minimum requirements for a Karils Crossbow? Anyways, hope to see you in the wildy some time soon old friend.  ;)

Banana boy

You never shush about the karils bow do you Poon.

Rain

Actually, I got the 70 Range like two days ago, lol.
I got it for the crystal bow because of the people who will barrage you as soon as you go into the wilderness. I figured it would be good to be able to range back, along with mage. By the way, I got 131 Magic yesterday too.  :)

Banjo Hick

thats ggood or you, i hope you can get 135, if ur the only person on basically then you can just train the mage by teleporting, its much faster than doing it little by little by pking
Quote from: serguy3 on July 06, 2009, 10:23:56 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on July 06, 2009, 03:27:17 PM

It's actully: runescapetip.com, anyways - NICE STATS. :P. Where did you ever wonder off too? At one point; you were A owner of DeathZone; then you just left..... And Strdude or something took your spot, then Hubby took his, then I took Strs' Co-owner spot. :p.

~Jack.
i know what its called jack i have 10 things from it on my signature, and i typed it that way because i wanted to abrieviate it, and im sure everyone would be able to tell i meant it 'runescapetip.com', but i do apreciate the flaming

Chaoslancex

hahahah noob jk, those are bomb stats he owns all!!!!!!  :D

serguy3

Probably one of the 10 pures who actully have 130+ Str. :P I've seen him fight..... RUN & HIDE.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Rain

Lmao. I don't think I'm the person you would really 'Run & Hide' from. o.O
But, I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you. :)

Chaoslancex

dillon your the bomb dog you own all that is just it.  :o

y y0u di3

Good work dillon they are very good stats.

Good luck getting the rest of your skills up.

=]

Volcanic Me

Y Y0u Di3... you're spamming loads of topics... it's kinda annoying.

doormcburger

dang dude how long did that take????

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite