News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

4th Of July.

Started by Ryan7, July 05, 2009, 01:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan7

Mine was very fun, Hung out with friends and did the fireworks.

How was your 4th of July?
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Banana boy

myn was good i was playin computer

Pavilion

Just swam around in the pool with my friends and played with the kids for a bit.

Banjo Hick

i had to do math... i hate my summer so far... advanced math sucks... i did go swimming though and that was cool

i had a firework war then later that night got high with a bunch of chicks and my friend =D

Pavilion

Quote from: image on July 05, 2009, 06:08:32 PM
i had a firework war then later that night got high with a bunch of chicks and my friend =D
At least you weren't high and fired off fireworks at the same time :O

Volcanic Me

I went to my family's annual 4th of July party.

My aunt Leah hosts it at her house every year, she buys/makes the food and everyone else brings their own drinks.

Her yard is pretty huge, about three acres. She has a volleyball net, a basketball court, a big garage with a basketball court inside it, and a huge barn with a hay loft filled to the top with stacks of hay.

It was a pretty fun day, my friend Rickey went with us this year. We took a couple of my little cousins from PA over to the barn since they're not old enough to go to the hay loft theirselves, so we climbed them all the way to the ceiling, then jumped back down. That was surprisingly fun. :P

Then that evening, we had the fireworks show. Aunt Leah and Uncle Dean put about $2000 into the fireworks, then the rest of the family (all two-three hundred of us) pitch the rest, which is about $3000 I think. Our fireworks show dwarfs the city's fireworks show. :D

So all and all, I had a pretty fun day. :P

serguy3

I spent mine in South Dakota. I didn't watch the fireworks because well....., i waited for a long time for it to start, I went in, it started. So, I don't think mine was the best. xD

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Ryan7

Nice, Serguy, where did you stay in South Dakota? me and my family went to rapid city :0

serguy3

Quote from: Ryan7 on July 07, 2009, 12:03:21 AM
Nice, Serguy, where did you stay in South Dakota? me and my family went to rapid city :0

This place called "lusk", we went and saw Mt. Rushmore and the starting of Crazyhorse, we did pass though rapid city though! :o.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Ryan7

Creepy. we went to the same exact places. we took a bus tour though :)