News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

i died + lost 80 mil and i need free stuff and money PLEASE!!!!

Started by HotMax123, July 02, 2009, 10:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

Sadly i was on funpking with my freinds so when he crossed a glitch in the lava river ( not funpk there) he killed me because  he is a higher lvl than me. if anybody could help me out by giving me stuff or money please tell me and meet on world 1
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Banana boy

You've made a topic about dieing it funpk and losing 80m of stuff so i think this topic will be closed..
This would be tolerated as spam i am thinking.

Banjo Hick

and y is this in the 'marketing' section? it should be in tech support or in rants like ur other one was

HotMax123

sorry guys but I thought the items i lost fell in marketing so sorry.
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

serguy3

Ok, so far you're kind've stupid, no offense. If you're stupid enough to go over to the wildy place, WHEN KNOWING that the person(s) you're with can kill you AND you bring items with you, TBH you deserve it. :-\

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

HotMax123

ugh u guys don't understand. My friend was about to die so he ran just for fun and there is this glitched lava river where u can run across, My friend did not know this, then he ate some food and killed me, thinking it was still funpk. Then he lost connection and when we tried to get my stuff back the river was blocked. UNDERSTAND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Peace,
                                                               Hotmax123     

╬Max╬

ryan 9999111

same thing happend to me  :P so well sure ill give u some stuff just pm me on classic ok then ill give u barrows maby cash becuse well i am a lil poor

hassan144

all give u 10m message me in ws my name is hassan144  :)

Bill

Quote from: Banana boy on July 03, 2009, 01:07:30 AM
You've made a topic about dieing it funpk and losing 80m of stuff so i think this topic will be closed..
This would be tolerated as spam i am thinking.

This.^

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........