News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Blitz client?

Started by Voltair, June 11, 2008, 09:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltair

Is there a seperate client that is needed to be downloaded to play WorldScape Blitz? If so, can someone please help me find it. Or is it just the port that is going to be changing. I'm not sure which one, help would gladly be appreiciated :).

Ry60003333

When Blitz goes public it will replace classic, and right now you should use the same client.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Voltair

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 11, 2008, 09:25:24 PM
When Blitz goes public it will replace classic, and right now you should use the same client.  :)

I see the timer is offline... when it goes public? IS it already public? Because I have no clue how to get onto it.

James

Nope, Blitz is not public yet.

The Timer's offline because we have no clue when Blitz will be playable :-\.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mod James on June 13, 2008, 04:16:42 PM

Yea James is right.  :(

Since we delayed the launch I've been finishing the new Login Server, as the old one was still having some problems with accounts resetting to level one, and it doesn't distribute the player list to Worlds correctly for the friends list to function.  :P

Voltair

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 13, 2008, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: Mod James on June 13, 2008, 04:16:42 PM

Yea James is right.  :(

Since we delayed the launch I've been finishing the new Login Server, as the old one was still having some problems with accounts resetting to level one, and it doesn't distribute the player list to Worlds correctly for the friends list to function.  :P

Oh, well according to classic timer, it says about 15 minutes.  And I have no clue what you just said so i'ma say happy birthday :D

Chris Bud

Last time I got my CPU restored. I no longer have the Client :-\.

Does ANYONE still have the dl link, or have the Client they can add somewhere on the forum's?!

Thnx to anyone that can!     ~Chris

Ry60003333

Quote from: Chris Bud on June 22, 2008, 12:35:14 PM
Last time I got my CPU restored. I no longer have the Client :-\.

Does ANYONE still have the dl link, or have the Client they can add somewhere on the forum's?!

Thnx to anyone that can!     ~Chris
www.allgofree.org/rs/worldscape_client_v3.zip

Chris Bud

Thank-you buddii... I needed the client. But everyone just say's, "It's the same as before" :o

Thankz Ry!     ~Chris

Max

I should prolly redowload the client too... my version is almost DEFINITELY out of date.