News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My worldscape Classic account

Started by ayaz, June 23, 2009, 06:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayaz

Hello my account: Ayaz
Ive quitted a time ago..
and now the problem is that: i changed my pass
it did not work cuz i tried relogging my original password did not work.
and logging in to new password dint work either.. i dint requested to get it back
and i would really appreciate it if you could give my account back :P

dreadnickel4

my account yesterday was good. Today of morning also I played a bit and was to cross a wall and the game was below… Later the o to bind, bound but wait always said please and ecra of client was white. I tried you vary times and always happened the same. They can me help? It liked to have my account in return.

Banjo Hick

what? learn some proper grammar then maybe ill be able to help you...

maxmager

Dude, banjo, everyones not english, i'm tired of you flaming people, so just stop. please.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Banjo Hick

did i say english? because i recall saying grammar, not english grammr, and im trying to help if they cleaned up their grammar maybe i could, o and dont tell me what to do, "please"

Zack1

I don't think Jeremy and Ryan recover accounts anymore so i think this topic will probally have to be locked. :)

Flame

Quote from: banjo hick on June 26, 2009, 03:14:35 AM
did i say english? because i recall saying grammar, not english grammr, and im trying to help if they cleaned up their grammar maybe i could, o and dont tell me what to do, "please"
What? Learn some proper grammar then maybe you'll have room to talk.

Triniboy

Quote from: ayaz on June 23, 2009, 06:42:01 AM
Hello my account: Ayaz
Ive quitted a time ago..
and now the problem is that: i changed my pass
it did not work cuz i tried relogging my original password did not work.
and logging in to new password dint work either.. i dint requested to get it back
and i would really appreciate it if you could give my account back :P

I'm sorry, but allgofree does not recover lost or stolen accounts anymore.