News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Thrive Award '09 –– Voting –– 7 days Left

Started by Thrive, June 20, 2009, 12:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who shall win the Thrive Award '09

M A D Time
3 (9.4%)
Serguys Pure
1 (3.1%)
Barrage Pked
0 (0%)
Chaoslancex
8 (25%)
Triniboy
3 (9.4%)
Volcanic Me
4 (12.5%)
I Poon I
10 (31.3%)
Ryan7
1 (3.1%)
Flame
0 (0%)
Con1887
1 (3.1%)
Vista X/Zack
0 (0%)
Ry60003333
0 (0%)
Snipe Iz Sik
0 (0%)
Adidas Pure
1 (3.1%)
Fusion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: June 28, 2009, 12:23:56 AM

Thrive

M A D Time
Serguys Pure
Barrage Pked
Chaoslancex
Triniboy       
Volcanic Me 
I Poon I
Ryan7
Flame
Con1887
Vista X/Zack
Ry(bunch of numbers that i will never remember)
Snipe Iz Sik
Adidas Pure
Fusion

Those are the current NOMINEES! VOTE NOW! YOU HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Zack

I vote for
Triniboy       
Volcanic Me
I Poon I
Con1887

<3

Volcanic Me

serguy3

Z0MG, I voted for: Volcanic Me, Pauladeen ::), And Chaoslancex. :D

~Serugys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

--UPDATE--
VOLCANIC ME HAS TAKEN THE LEAD!!!
THIS IS OF 06/22/09 8:20 PM EST

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

--UPDATE--
Look At this! Volcanic is in the lead! but look whose right behind him! its Poon! The Expected winner trini is 3 votes away from the lead! looks like This one will be close!
THIS IS OF 6/23/09 9:17 PM EST

damn RIGHT.

Banjo Hick

cmon trini u have to win this! if u dont my poll choice will have been wasted! win trini win! and volcanic has 4 not 5 and poon is at 3 and trini at 2 and chaos at 2

Jeremy

Thanks for adding me to the list...-.-

And no I don't want to be on it now, lol. Oh well.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Thrive

lol jeremy u were nominated by lots of people, I didnt do it, your "fans"(Suck ups) did

damn RIGHT.

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Thrive

--Update--
Chaoslancex has taken the lead due to Jeremy and His "followers" (U know what i mean)
Volcanic me is 1 away from tying him though!
This is so mixed up!

damn RIGHT.

serguy3

Lol, and Serguys_Pure is completely failing with 1 vote! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Volcanic Me

Poon for president!

Subliminal messaging at - VOTE FOR I POON I - it's finest.