News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

the NEW most posted in topic in the forums (kinda a picture game now...)

Started by Banjo Hick, June 14, 2009, 09:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

im aiming to recreate bills topic but this time with rules, you cant double post, you cant take up a lot of space/memory, and you cant spam/flame people on here, its the same basic game except this one is up and his is down cause of memory failure, o and put each of ur posts in a color too

triniboy FAIL

Zack

Memory? Who ever said anything about memory.

Banjo Hick

well if you look at the bottom of the final page of bills topic then you will see that you can no longer post in that topic anymore

ZACK FAIL!!!!

Zack

It doesn't say anything about us not able to post there anymore. I even looked at the last 50 posts Bill has made and he didn't say anything about that.

Banjo Hick

well if you go to the final page, go strait to the bottom (right under my post) it wont let you post there anymore and reply in colors!!!!

MEGA FAIL BY ZACK!!!!

Zack

Oh and PS. Shut up and show some respect. At first I just ask a question and you flamed me on it. KTHXBAI

Banjo Hick

actually no it wasnt a flame, u didnt follow the rules of this topic, and you spammed it with the smiley faces, and you didnt reply in colors, KTHXBAI!!! o i almost forgot, no swearing either

unicorns

Banana boy

Banjo Hick

you have to click on reply you cant do a quick reply, when you get there you should click on the "G" that us colored green and post ur word

HORSE

Zack

Banjo Hick

toenailclip3

i jsut skipped like every1s post and read sumin bout bills topic and seen a bunch of colors and i came up with the conclusion who every reads this message is a fruit cake with suger in theyre tank

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Triniboy

newratman

im gonna hafta agree with banjo hick

EPIC FAIL TRINIBOY
i had a little issue a while ago but it wasnt my fault!

Banjo Hick