News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

WHICH ITEMS ARE RARE? (Blitz)

Started by Jeremy, June 10, 2008, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mca17

when blitz out?

i need help guys
thanks for the respects guys

0ownage0

no one knows when it will be out but it will be soon, just be patient

and what do you need help on?

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

mca17

thanks for all your help ceep up the good work ry

Mca17
thanks for the respects guys

Barrage Pked

Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

bhs

Wait... WSB isn't even out yet.. how can you give out rares in 2008 to players if it isn't out yet. Unless you only gave to beta-testers?
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Zack

WorldScape Blitz was meant to come out a while ago and it got delayed.

Banjo Hick

worldscaeblitz has been delayed like 12months or something and i heard it was supposed to come out soon so get ur hopes up but not to high

Zack1

that's good to know what item's are rare and the rest aren't rare. Thankyou for that info Jeremy :)

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on March 25, 2009, 11:32:34 PM
worldscaeblitz has been delayed like 12months or something and i heard it was supposed to come out soon so get ur hopes up but not to high
Ryan said it should be done in around a month ;D

Banjo Hick

thats good, keep up the testing, STAFF MEMBER, and i just realized that this is for blitz not for classic, but for a while masks were rare, but now they to easy to get i have 776 blue ones

Zeklem

For all that are wondering why is party hats and pumpkins rare? is because the rares listed above is for worldscape blitz

Chaoslancex

well in blitz alot of things will be rare along wiht party hats wich well.. im not really a fan of party hats but hey there going to be rare so i want one!!! ;)

Magicalmjh

Ok im selling red hween mask and buying d sg shield add me to buy  :P

Ok heres a question. i seen a vid of worldscape blitz on youtube and he had godsword and skill capes :S can anyone tell me how to get on that server? pm me only please

thanks

Banana boy

Very old topic. no need to post that your selling anything here..
That may of been one of the beta testers.

Pk0wnedall

Ryan Said, Worldscape Blitz will be out around chrismas time.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)