News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

NOT FAIR STAFF READ!

Started by Pur3 Loco5, June 08, 2009, 06:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pur3 Loco5

>:(
ok i was in funpk with my friend n then he killed me
like 7times
then like 8th time i died
and i lsot everything
full dharoks
dh axe
25 obby capes
obby maul
2b
obby shield
rune boots
ammyof fury
bowsword
and thats it

it said i was defeated or w.e then i was in lumby with nothing!
plz help
user pur3 loco5
Lvl:138
Att:118
Str:107
Deff:110
Mage:83
Farm:35
Hp:111
Fm:11
Wc:35
Range:81
Prayer:94

Pavilion

I'm sure you already know that you can lose items when in funpk. It's not a problem, you just got the consequences of losing there.

(I have a feeling that I'm wrong about how funpk works; let me know if I am.)

Zack

You can't lose stuff at FunPK, but sometimes stuff happens and you have to deal with it.

Triniboy

Funpk, is only part of the wildy...if you go far out you will enter real wildy,  causing players to kill you, and items not saved on death.

Barrage Pked

Did you teleport in the middle of a fight and get farcasted?
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

and i did tell you that the items you lost will not be given back there nothing that can be done about them, this is just pointless people always die in unfair ways and loose things they usually beg for them, but there is nothing that can be done. :'(

Banjo Hick

if u tele when u r dead and the guy is still standing there telling u ur dead, u cant tele because if u teleport out of the funpk it counts as an actual death and u will lose your items