News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Deathzone.

Started by hubby, June 10, 2009, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubby

Hey everyone, i would like to ask what happen to deathzone? and why did people resigned?

Banjo Hick

people made new clans, people from death zone any way, and they asked their friends if they would help, i am actually trying to get my clan to form with chaos' and ask if more popular people would join chaos' so it would become more popular and then more people would join or re-join

i am not cap-able of being in a clan.. im really to lazy to pk these days, and pking just gets boring. so idk.

- fury xx

m a d time

Well some people quit and some people just got bored
Me myself was sick of the decisions and accusations made against myself.
That's why i've personally Fomed "angel's vengeance" and chaos is happy
For me and we are allies. So hope u come back soon bro so PCE ur love ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Hey Mark, me and CJ made a clan. Well, he left and wanted to form a clan and I gave him the name and uniform idea so I thought it would be wrong not to join.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

hubby

oh, that's really cool guys  ;D
explains a lot but what about the other members of deathzone?
the once not in mad's clan?
&& i am really sorry to hear  that fury  :-[ you were one of my role model of pking.
lol, you were one of the reason why i trained to 162 cause you keep raping me.

lol. i wasnt even that great at pking :P

im like retired.

hubby

i don't think so :P, you motivated me to keep training.

that i beleive i did,

and you weredoing a good job

Bri

Chaoslancex resigned everyone, so he can get more posts on his forum account.

~Bri

lollol

Quote from: Bri on June 12, 2009, 03:43:18 AM
Chaoslancex resigned everyone, so he can get more posts on his forum account.

~Bri

wow rlly he did o man so much ppl resign
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Banjo Hick

well like 15 people got accepted in one week, then chaos had to kick them out, and hubby, no offense, the clan is like this because u kicked out my brother for what i did, and when chaos finally got back he found that no one was running his clan for about a week

Chaoslancex

bri what you said is stupid.. really.. not cause of that i did it cause all of you never atually acted like a clan you all hate each other wich is stupid it's a game really.. on a game so fine.. i took everyone so i can get new members that might act like a clan and get along wiht each other so bri WTF..  your so wrong....

well bri was normaly the main one to make every1 mad and stuff.. if you attack her on accident she go crazy.. but yeah i dont see all deathzone members hating each other?

Banjo Hick

yeah, a lot of them were fine with each other, but i remember bri went off on a swearing rampage because she attacked me and i killed her, she attacked me, lost, and got mad at me because she lost, wtf is with that?