News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

I'd like to shed some wisdom on everyone. YES, EVERYONE.

Started by serguy3, June 09, 2009, 07:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

Alright, this goes to everyone. You aren't going to get anywhere being an ass on this game. If you swear, and a mod, or admin, or an owner mutes you, it's STUPID to hate them for muting you, it's there job to enforce all rules, and to protect them. DO NOT SWEAR AT ANY STAFF AFTER A MUTE. This WILL result in a ban, it is a bannable offence, and it only get you closer to an IP-ban. You will not be treated specially by staff IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, they can be nice, so why not be nice to them? They ENFORCE ALL RULES, NO MATTER WHAT. Just because you're new, or old and don't understand the rules, THEY WILL MUTE/BAN YOU. Don't think just because you're well known, and liked by the staff player who mutes you doesn't make you invincable. So everyone, stop hating the staff, especially the ones who enforce the rules. AND I KNOW, I'm one to talk, right? I'll admit i've had a bad history, alot of mutes, a ban, a re-set. And such, but i've realized that it's just not worth it too swear once and get it escilate to being banned, or even worse, a re-set. TRUST ME. I hope ALL of you get a chance to read this because this hopefully will stop all of you from acting like idiots. JUST BECAUSE A STAFF PLAYER ISN'T ON DOESN'T MEAN THEY WON'T FIND OUT, guess what? They have chat-boxes. They can read them, and they WILL FIND OUT. Common decency doesn't lack anywhere, even on a private server, so stop. And all hackers, you're not on top of the world, the minute someone gets you IP, they can, and hopefully will report you to AGF. And you will not only be in-trouble on this game, but in LEGAL TROUBLE. You will suffer, and guess what? No one will care, because you've most likely made a small gang of people who like you, but a game of people who despise, and will do anything to get you to leave. Even if you know how to hack, doesn't mean you half too. So all hackers. GTFO. =D. And all players who have done the right thing, and do it because they like the game, keep on doing it. So, don't be idiots. Lol.

~"             ".
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

this whole mesage says alot,

and yes i have been muted for saying stupid things,

and ip banned. its not fun so dont try to be cool.

-fury xx

Triniboy

Well, I would like to say your right on the part where people should not curse back at a allgofree staff/member, or to anyone if they have gotton a mute/ban. There is no need for that, and yes for anyone read this, You can get ban for cursing back at a Mod after being muted.

me so pure

That is very true, all new players should read this, it's good for them. I think it's common sence to not cuss at a AllGoFree Staff... I think you could guess what would happen...

Nice one. 8)

@Jack@