News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

hahah My goals

Started by Thrive, June 05, 2009, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

1: Be the friend of everyone: DONE
2: get 115 str
3: get into Death Zone DONE
4: Find another animal themed disguise
5: Make Spanish a language you can speak(or sing) on WS (unlikely)
6: Find Where in the world is Carmen San Diego
7: Become "Famous" for my siggyz Achieved according to people
NEW! 8: GET UNBANNED D0N3Z0RZ

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

m a d time

GOODLUCK on all of your goals and FYI   #7 100% complete u rock at em so anyways never give up on ur hopes and dreams because you'll never achieve great expectations if you do ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Zack1

Number seven is achieved.
And hopefully you can achieve all the other goals good luck! :)

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

m a d time

Quote from: Thrive on June 05, 2009, 03:25:46 PM
NEW! 8: GET UNBANNED

When and Why and How did u get banned bro?? ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Thrive

Since everyone wants to know, i got pissed off with the LAUGHINGMAN bot, so i decided to yell: l.a.u.g.h.i.n.g.m.a.n. s.u.c.k.s
ANd right as i hit enter
BOOM! EXPLOSION OF FIREWORKS!
I GET BANNED
IT HAPPENED THIS MORNING? ALL I GOTTA SAY IS, THE CODE TO STOP THE BOT WORKED, BUT ON THE WRONG PERSON

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.