News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Congratulations Trini! :)

Started by Barrage Pked, June 01, 2009, 06:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

I would like to congratulate "Triniboy" on Player Moderator! Way to go Trini! :)
You really deserved it. Now there will actually be a good Player Moderator.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

I pooN I

Barrage pked you just insulted every player moderator. By doing that you've also insulted Jeremy's decision making skills. Watch it, you are really starting to become a nuisance.

serguy3

OUCH. =P.. I read the post and didn't really think of that Poon, lol.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Gratz Trini! It's quite an accomplishment man. Gl with all of the moderating.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: I pooN I on June 01, 2009, 07:07:22 PM
Barrage pked you just insulted every player moderator. By doing that you've also insulted Jeremy's decision making skills. Watch it, you are really starting to become a nuisance.

Err...I said that because I used to like Travis and you, but now you're all rude because just because Hubby was here. Who cares if he was here? Chill out now... And how was that insulting Jeremy's decision?
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Triniboy

Thank you everyone :).

As for this thread, I will lock it, cause it is starting to turn into s spam/flame. If you would like to speak to me in game, you can add me, "Triniboy".