News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Will A Smexy Mod Please Lock This Topic?

Started by Thrive, May 31, 2009, 06:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

ALRIGHT WE'VE BEEN OFFICIALLY NAMED THE MOST RANDOM CLAN EVER MADE!

For All you people that just want to be in a clan, just for the sake of being in one. Join this one.
For all of you that prefer just to chill instead of pking, there's room here for you.
For all of you that prefer to pk rather than chill, there's room here for you.
So quit wasting your time and join, there's a few requirements, but hey there's always a way to get in.

RULES:
1: No cursing, follow the rules, blablabla
2: Never bribe or threaten someone to come into this clan or leaving this clan
3: When a clan meeting, or clan activity is called about, please mark it down so you may arrive on time
4: Never taunt other clans, for we are a friendly clan, and we want to keep it that way

So to join, Copy, Paste, and fill out the following:

I (STATE YOUR USERNAME) wish to join the idk what happened clan and will follow the rules, keep peace within the clan and with others, and make sure I have a good time!
Combat level:
Want to Pk?:
Want to Chill?:
Want to do Both?:

____________________________________________________________________________________

We have no clan uniform, so feel free to express yourself
When Pking just remember the names of your fellow clan members when pking and stick by their side.
Never, I Repeat never threaten the relationship with other clans, it might result in Expulsion from the clan

____________________________________________________________________________________

Current Members:
Thrive- Owner
M A Dtime

Current Members Suspended:

Current Members Expelled:

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

m a d time

I Clark / CJ wish to join the idk what happened clan and will follow the rules, keep peace within the clan and with others, and make sure I have a good time!
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Thrive

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...