News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

How to possibly Reduce or get rid of Lagg!

Started by Con1887, May 30, 2009, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever just had some lagg when playing Worldscape Classic and wanted it to go away or have less of it, well I'm going to inform you there is a way to possibly reduce lagg when playing.

If your experiencing any lagg you want to get rid of or reduce, try the following:

1) Reduce the amount of programs that are running within your computer.

2) Run only one Java Application at once.

3) Download and run low detail client.

4) If using a computer that you can alter the power settings, try turning your power settings to 'High Performance.'

Here is a small tutorial in how to change your computer power settings to high.

Step One - Go to your computer control pannel

Step Two - Select "power options" and it show look something like the image below. Set it to high Performance, It should say something like Energy saving lower than the Performance Level. This will also make your computer run a little faster in start up's and normal usage.

Triniboy

I have sticked the post, and added a tutorial in how to increase the power options to Performance

Zack1

Thanks con i'm not lagging as much now! :D

Voltimolt

Con1887

Yeah, my laptop over heats after like 1.5 hours while plugged and with a cooler using High Performance.

serguy3

It's helping, how'd you find this out? :O?

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

M A D M A N

Delicious

Also one more thing to add, If you are on a laptop, turn off anything thats possibly updating, and try avoiding downloading things while running Ws. If your experienced enough, although I think ry coded it in already, you can allow more mega bites of RAM to your client, that way its faster. Not going to post any tutorials because its quite confusing for myself  :P and I don't want to screw up anyone's computers. ;)

Also, another tip, if your on a laptop, plug it in while running client.

-Tanner-

gamma830

Quote from: Con1887 on May 30, 2009, 02:23:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

Have you ever just had some lagg when playing Worldscape Classic and wanted it to go away or have less of it, well I'm going to inform you there is a way to possibly reduce lagg when playing.

If your experiencing any lagg you want to get rid of or reduce, try the following:

1) Reduce the amount of programs that are running within your computer.

2) Run only one Java Application at once.

3) Download and run low detail client.

4) If using a computer that you can alter the power settings, try turning your power settings to 'High Performance.'

about that power options if i do it on high performace does this mean my father gets to pay more for the computer?? if that is so ill just skip that step and stay on low client
and no more programs and java. ??????

thanx for helping! 8)

>----------Gamma830----------<

Triniboy

Maybe a little 2-3 dollars, But like all computers have a fixed amout of powe they can run with. Your
average motherboard can't take more than 100watts of power or it will blow.

Chaoslancex

this is a great way to reduce lag thx con :)

gamma830

thanx triniboy(i think you hate me im the one u told thats ugly)(lol!)
thx anyway

>----------Gamma830----------<

Con1887

Quote from: serguy3 on May 31, 2009, 12:19:32 PM
It's helping, how'd you find this out? :O?

~Serguys_Pure.

Well I was experiencing thies difficulties as well and wanted to help, so I experimented with things to solve my own lagg and found that some actually helped.

xx hottie xx

cody the coder

wrong way this CAN corrupt youre java Trust me ive been java coding with friends for 5 years i know Java Language and what will happen if it goes wrong!!..
youre computer will Auto-Uninstall java..
Trust me
the best way is to decrease lagg is closing all programs!!!!
i know it sounds complicating but... its true!
Merry Christmas ! :)