News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Petition

Started by I pooN I, May 29, 2009, 12:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

I think that farcasting while using the Karil's Crossbow should be made against the rules. Why do you think Runescape made auto-botting illegal? Because it's cheating and takes away from the game. If you think that using this exploit should be against the rules, leave a reply with your name saying you want on the list. Thank you and I really hope this goes far..

I poon I
Volcanic Me
Mod Katie
Zack1
Triniboy
Zack
Pure skilla3
Banjo Hick

Volcanic Me

I don't think it's right that people trained hard for their levels while others simply use a glitch they found to get it up quickly, perhaps even away from their computer. So I, Volcanic Me, sign this petition.

Mod Katie

This has bothered me for some time. It doesn't seem right that people don't even have to put in any effort and actually play the game to reach max stats. This should definitely be against the rules.

Zack1

acctually take my name of that list.

serguy3

Alright; It's a form of farcasting, and as Ry stated, It's not against the rules, there have been reports about it but they have not been actioned against, just because you think it's wrong doesn't mean you need to take away a form of training.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Triniboy

I agree, I would also like to add , people level fast by farcasting, They would farcast  a high level monster like a Jad or Kalphite Queen, and then go away from the computer. This is in a way of auto-leveling?

Volcanic Me

Why Serguy? Afraid to go fight a shade? It's basically cheating, in our opinions, so we're trying to enlighten our fellow players, and maybe even a few higher-ups. So if we get enough signatures, we might be able to get rid of it. And for "a form of training", full Dharok works rather well when you have low hp, I reccomend using easter eggs and not pumpkins for Dh training.

serguy3

I'm not dh training, I'm a rune pure. God, I hate how all of you make idiotic rules, or try. What was the disturbance with the yell channel? I never cared, if someone talked in the challen, If someone swears in the yell channel, go ahead and mute them. I don't think it's a big deal to farcast. Oh, and Volcanic: That answer your question? I always train at shades; I don't farcast but I don't mind it. And poon, you're just mad that you can
t' train with it because you already have 135 str. And, because you didn't think of it.

~Serguys_Pure
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

I think far casting of any kind should be against the rules, put me on that list.

Volcanic Me

Okay then Serguy, what does that say about me? I'm not max level or anywhere close, we're not attempting to outlaw this because we are jealous, we're attempting to take a unfair advantage to other people out. Many people actually play the game. Not just try and cheat their way through.

pure skilla3

Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 29, 2009, 05:23:29 PM
Why Serguy? Afraid to go fight a shade? It's basically cheating, in our opinions, so we're trying to enlighten our fellow players, and maybe even a few higher-ups. So if we get enough signatures, we might be able to get rid of it. And for "a form of training", full Dharok works rather well when you have low hp, I reccomend using easter eggs and not pumpkins for Dh training.
exactly is basically cheating put me on that list i,pure skilla3 sign

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

serguy3

The people who do do it don't say other people can't. If they think it's unfair they can too, I'm saying THAT EVERYONE CAN DO THIS; THEY JUST CHOSE NOT TOO.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Really doesn't bother me. It's a simple glitch that will need attention to in Blitz. Also, pures are mainly the ones who do this and they only train range which doesn't level your combat.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Volcanic Me

The Karil Crossbow trains strength, which is what we're trying to stop.

serguy3

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the problem. I'd hate it if they just kept logged on all night with an auto-clicker, but just farcasting while you're on doesn't seem so bad. Since you half to go back and find another monster. You only raise 1-2 leveled by doing this a week. I preffer just normal training because it's faster. I don't "hate" farcasting, I just don't like it when they stay on all night and auto-click a monster.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!