News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Warning* JamesDraven /Iloverares is a scammer

Started by Delicious, May 28, 2009, 06:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

just giving yall a heads up, Jamesdraven and Iloverares is a scammer. He scammed me for a chompy bird hat =(

Watch out.

-Delicious

Zack1

wouldn't this be in off topic or report abuse? because i dont think it has anything to do with general?!

Delicious

Zack1

Delicious

He actually scammed me tho. Its just a warning.

pure skilla3

Quote from: Zack1 on May 28, 2009, 07:01:25 PM
wouldn't this be in off topic or report abuse? because i dont think it has anything to do with general?!
i kinda agree with him it should be in report abuse im thinking

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

Barrage Pked

Delicious, report him with a screenshot in the "Report Abuse" section next time.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Delicious

Normally Barrage, thats what I do, but in this case, I was logged off before I got a chance to. Maybe he timed the Auto-Restart for the server? I don't know but in any case, next time i will.

Bill

This would not belong in the 'Report Rule Breakers' section, as there is no evidence of it happening, and if there's no evidence, then the topic would just get locked. Ehhh... Nothing like this would really be posted to tell everyone that someone is a scammer so I guess it's in the correct section. The Off-Topic board is for non-related WorldScape discussion. This board is for anything that isn't covered by the other boards. So yes, it would go here.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Delicious

See  ;D told you guys. Just watch out. There are scammers out there. Can a mod lock this?