News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

.Tk forums.

Started by serguy3, May 27, 2009, 10:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

How the hell do you make a .tk forums? I've been trying to hours and no luck, just the same annoying "undergoing mainanence" WTH do I do!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

HELP ME.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Triniboy

Quote from: serguy3 on May 27, 2009, 10:18:44 PM
How the hell do you make a .tk forums? I've been trying to hours and no luck, just the same annoying "undergoing mainanence" WTH do I do!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

HELP ME.

~Serguys_Pure.

If it is "undergoing mainanence", You have to wait till there Finish then you can go ahead and do what you want.

serguy3

Quote from: TriniBoy on May 27, 2009, 10:28:27 PM
Quote from: serguy3 on May 27, 2009, 10:18:44 PM

HELP ME.

~Serguys_Pure.

If it is "undergoing mainanence", You have to wait till there Finish then you can go ahead and do what you want.

WHAT? I'm the administrator of it; I don't know how to put boards up, etc.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!