News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Legendary pkers

Started by cheekybenny, May 22, 2009, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkinnty

barrage when braydon1010 playyed he was a lot better but if u didnt notice he is barely on now.
:)

Barrage Pked

Quote from: pkinnty on June 04, 2009, 08:50:24 AM
barrage when braydon1010 playyed he was a lot better but if u didnt notice he is barely on now.

Then why is he on the list to begin with? :\
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

pkinnty

well all of the pkers like oxy, b l a c k, and hgk chowder they were good when they playyed and now they don't
:)

m a d time

You Will Be added to the list when cheeky updates them ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

cheekybenny

yerp done
and its legendary pkers
not current pkers
so players from a year ago are accepted and players from even recent are allowed

p.s.
please state votes clearly by saying "i vote for...."
ty ;D

m a d time

This is incorrect i should have 7 Votes not 4. Tis not fair  :-\ ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: cheekybenny on June 04, 2009, 09:15:18 AM
yerp done
and its legendary pkers
not current pkers
so players from a year ago are accepted and players from even recent are allowed

p.s.
please state votes clearly by saying "i vote for...."
ty ;D

Yes, but Braydon failed even years ago. I remember fighting him when he was level 85 or so.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

m a d time

Quote from: pkinnty on June 04, 2009, 08:41:32 AM
i vote for m a d time
Quote from: image on June 03, 2009, 07:38:55 PM
m a d time is a really good pker =]
--- fury xx
Quote from: littleman on June 03, 2009, 04:28:20 PM
i vote for mad time he the best!!!
Quote from: dont hack me on June 03, 2009, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: Delicious on June 02, 2009, 03:11:23 PM
Quote from: cheekybenny on June 01, 2009, 01:58:28 AM
what does 133t mean :P?

It means like... Legit, Awesome, A Baller.

I don't know how to explain. Its kinda like a Pwner.

M A D time

These are All Ment As Votes So please Put my Votes to 7 Like they should be.. ~M~

Zack1

*cough cough* Chaoslancex not Chaoslacex lmao

m a d time

Quote from: Zack1 on June 05, 2009, 06:27:12 AM
*cough cough* Chaoslancex not Chaoslacex lmao
*cough cough* pointless post its a pk-ing tally thing not a pelling comp.THX ~M~

Zack1

Barrage Pked

m a d time

Connents Hidden

cheekybenny

ermm sorry m a d time ill tally up your votes again
and no please do correct me of my spelling of names because no point adding a person to the list if they dont exist.. :D

m a d time

Quote from: cheekybenny on June 05, 2009, 09:47:08 PM
ermm sorry m a d time ill tally up your votes again
and no please do correct me of my spelling of names because no point adding a person to the list if they dont exist.. :D
DW bro "m a d time" is correct and ty.