News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Legendary pkers

Started by cheekybenny, May 22, 2009, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkinnty

barrage when braydon1010 playyed he was a lot better but if u didnt notice he is barely on now.
:)

Barrage Pked

Quote from: pkinnty on June 04, 2009, 08:50:24 AM
barrage when braydon1010 playyed he was a lot better but if u didnt notice he is barely on now.

Then why is he on the list to begin with? :\
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

pkinnty

well all of the pkers like oxy, b l a c k, and hgk chowder they were good when they playyed and now they don't
:)

m a d time

You Will Be added to the list when cheeky updates them ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

cheekybenny

yerp done
and its legendary pkers
not current pkers
so players from a year ago are accepted and players from even recent are allowed

p.s.
please state votes clearly by saying "i vote for...."
ty ;D

m a d time

This is incorrect i should have 7 Votes not 4. Tis not fair  :-\ ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: cheekybenny on June 04, 2009, 09:15:18 AM
yerp done
and its legendary pkers
not current pkers
so players from a year ago are accepted and players from even recent are allowed

p.s.
please state votes clearly by saying "i vote for...."
ty ;D

Yes, but Braydon failed even years ago. I remember fighting him when he was level 85 or so.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

m a d time

Quote from: pkinnty on June 04, 2009, 08:41:32 AM
i vote for m a d time
Quote from: image on June 03, 2009, 07:38:55 PM
m a d time is a really good pker =]
--- fury xx
Quote from: littleman on June 03, 2009, 04:28:20 PM
i vote for mad time he the best!!!
Quote from: dont hack me on June 03, 2009, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: Delicious on June 02, 2009, 03:11:23 PM
Quote from: cheekybenny on June 01, 2009, 01:58:28 AM
what does 133t mean :P?

It means like... Legit, Awesome, A Baller.

I don't know how to explain. Its kinda like a Pwner.

M A D time

These are All Ment As Votes So please Put my Votes to 7 Like they should be.. ~M~

Zack1

*cough cough* Chaoslancex not Chaoslacex lmao

m a d time

Quote from: Zack1 on June 05, 2009, 06:27:12 AM
*cough cough* Chaoslancex not Chaoslacex lmao
*cough cough* pointless post its a pk-ing tally thing not a pelling comp.THX ~M~

Zack1

Barrage Pked

m a d time

Connents Hidden

cheekybenny

ermm sorry m a d time ill tally up your votes again
and no please do correct me of my spelling of names because no point adding a person to the list if they dont exist.. :D

m a d time

Quote from: cheekybenny on June 05, 2009, 09:47:08 PM
ermm sorry m a d time ill tally up your votes again
and no please do correct me of my spelling of names because no point adding a person to the list if they dont exist.. :D
DW bro "m a d time" is correct and ty.