News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I need serious help

Started by amanowns, May 17, 2009, 09:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanowns

on world 1 my account is stuck i logged out of it but its still on and i cant log on to it theres some kind of problem that also happned to be in world 2 just few minutes ago someone needs to reset server.

please help
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Zack

Just PM Ryan and I'm sure he'll fix it when he come on.

amanowns

this is so stupid my account can not login - cause it says my other 2 accounts are on

but there stuck so i technically cant play ws. and i dont know whats gonna happens.

i think i might even be stuck on world 3

Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Chaoslancex

well i think it was because world one crashed or something like that some ppls accounts got stuck there but ry can fix that but you have to wait till he has time to fix it. :-\

Triniboy

Well server is up and running normal. You should have no problems getting in now.

-Thread Lock-