News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Why WorldScape is Awesomely Cool.

Started by superloler, May 17, 2009, 12:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superloler

I've been searching for Good Clients on the internet all since Frugooscape has gotten sued, and after 2 days, I looked at WorldScape.It was awesome for Its sounds, Runescape effects, Minigames, Tele Codes, and more!I was so satisfied with the results of WorldScape, and I was even more thrilled to see There is going to be a new Worldscape: WorldScape Blitz!It looks exactly like runescape, and i bet it will be exactly like runescape, except Awesomer than ever.Thank you for making this Private Server for RuneScape.

~Superloler~
<blink>My WorldScape Levels!
COMBAT: 110

Attack: 93
Strength: 85
Defence: 86
Ranged: 71
Prayer: 71
Magic: 112
Runecrafting: 1
Hitpoints: 88
Agility: 1
Herblore: 1
Thieving: 1
Crafting: 1
Fletching: 1
Slayer: 1
Mining: 1
Smithing: 1
Fishing: 1
Cooking: 1
Firemaking: 34
Woodcutting: 62
Farming: 13 </blink>

Chaoslancex

Quote from: superloler on May 17, 2009, 12:15:05 AM
I've been searching for Good Clients on the internet all since Frugooscape has gotten sued, and after 2 days, I looked at WorldScape.It was awesome for Its sounds, Runescape effects, Minigames, Tele Codes, and more!I was so satisfied with the results of WorldScape, and I was even more thrilled to see There is going to be a new Worldscape: WorldScape Blitz!It looks exactly like runescape, and i bet it will be exactly like runescape, except Awesomer than ever."Thank you for making this Private Server for RuneScape."

~Superloler~

well i don't know if they made this server for runescape, but i gusse it is the best server out there and when blitz comes out it will be the best thing ever!

damo

i can't wait till it comes out but i hope they keep the commands like ::runes and ::tele
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

waffles