News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Why WorldScape is Awesomely Cool.

Started by superloler, May 17, 2009, 12:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superloler

I've been searching for Good Clients on the internet all since Frugooscape has gotten sued, and after 2 days, I looked at WorldScape.It was awesome for Its sounds, Runescape effects, Minigames, Tele Codes, and more!I was so satisfied with the results of WorldScape, and I was even more thrilled to see There is going to be a new Worldscape: WorldScape Blitz!It looks exactly like runescape, and i bet it will be exactly like runescape, except Awesomer than ever.Thank you for making this Private Server for RuneScape.

~Superloler~
<blink>My WorldScape Levels!
COMBAT: 110

Attack: 93
Strength: 85
Defence: 86
Ranged: 71
Prayer: 71
Magic: 112
Runecrafting: 1
Hitpoints: 88
Agility: 1
Herblore: 1
Thieving: 1
Crafting: 1
Fletching: 1
Slayer: 1
Mining: 1
Smithing: 1
Fishing: 1
Cooking: 1
Firemaking: 34
Woodcutting: 62
Farming: 13 </blink>

Chaoslancex

Quote from: superloler on May 17, 2009, 12:15:05 AM
I've been searching for Good Clients on the internet all since Frugooscape has gotten sued, and after 2 days, I looked at WorldScape.It was awesome for Its sounds, Runescape effects, Minigames, Tele Codes, and more!I was so satisfied with the results of WorldScape, and I was even more thrilled to see There is going to be a new Worldscape: WorldScape Blitz!It looks exactly like runescape, and i bet it will be exactly like runescape, except Awesomer than ever."Thank you for making this Private Server for RuneScape."

~Superloler~

well i don't know if they made this server for runescape, but i gusse it is the best server out there and when blitz comes out it will be the best thing ever!

damo

i can't wait till it comes out but i hope they keep the commands like ::runes and ::tele
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

waffles