News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Quests!

Started by Ron, June 06, 2008, 05:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

We need to have some quests in Blitz, some shot and easy, some long and complicated (Not like Desert Treasure). Once you complete them, you should get a decent exp reward and also unlock something like new spells or weapons. I think that would be really cool.
Loading signature...

Ry60003333

We may actually code real RuneScape quests, as the client has all the information needed for them and they should fit right into the game engine.  :)

And of course the players would decide what quests they want to be added first, but quests are a while into the future because they depend on things like skills and NPCs that must work in order for the quest to work.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jesus Girl

Hello Jesusgirl here,I think you could do a quest were an npc could actualy help you fight!?I think that would be fun, maybe have a group of people who helped you kill things!?I don't know it sounded good.

JesusGirl
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:06:26 AM
Hello Jesusgirl here,I think you could do a quest were an npc could actualy help you fight!?I think that would be fun, maybe have a group of people who helped you kill things!?I don't know it sounded good.

JesusGirl

Well the combat and interaction system in Blitz is very advanced for private servers, because I took into consideration the features RuneScape has.

For example, the combat system is set up for entities, and both the player and NPC objects implement the features of an entity. This means that any entities can engage in combat, so you can have a player fighting an NPC, two players fighting, or two NPCs fighting!  :D

I can also make NPCs follow players or other NPCs.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

Thanks Ry, I'm really looking forward to Blitz! 6 more days!
Loading signature...

Zeldagirl

Quests? well there is something to really look foward to.. :D

Ry, your the BEST coder i know. You ownm the nerdy Jagex coders.HAHA. :P

Anyway, keep up the AWESOME work your doing.

Oops, let me change that.

ALL GO FREE STAFF, keep up the awesome work.

LOVE YA ALL!! :D

Byeeee
- Banned -

Cavallers

Quote from: Zeldagirl on June 07, 2008, 09:42:41 PM
Quests? well there is something to really look foward to.. :D

Ry, your the BEST coder i know. You ownm the nerdy Jagex coders.HAHA. :P

Anyway, keep up the AWESOME work your doing.

Oops, let me change that.

ALL GO FREE STAFF, keep up the awesome work.

LOVE YA ALL!! :D

Byeeee

I'm sorry ry but i can't tell her to not say that because is trueeeee!!!

-Cavallers

Max

I love the idea of quests, maybe something that fit in with the history of worldscape or something (is that even still being worked on)? I have plenty of ideas, if someone's interested in collaborating and coming up with a Quest 'script' please let me know :)

Chris Bud

I like Max's idea... :D

I think Quest's would be awsome. But do we have enough active player's? I guess that's qhy you wanna put this into the future, and not now ah Ry ;) Oh yea... I'm smart :D

~Chris

greepfruuy

hmm quests would be cool but it doesnt needs to do like do this quest and u can wear dragon long it would be really iritating for alot of players just make quests and u get a cool reward not a rare but some cool stuff..

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Chaoslancex

true, quest would be really cool. ;)

an am looking foward to blitz. :D

chaos..