News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

logo for the forums

Started by Cavallers, May 03, 2009, 09:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well i saw the logo that appears on the forums where is says "~all-go-free~" and i didn't quite like it so i made this one and hopefully Jeremy should use it.

-Cavallers

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

lol, that was funny bill, and that looks pretty cool maybe it would "jazz" up the forums a lil more now.....

Cavallers

i don't get your post bill :P

-Cavallers

serguy3

Jeremy SHOULD use it, not "will".

~third night, serguys_pure
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Banjo Hick

it was bolded dude, and yeah he should use it...... how can you not get it......?

Zack

You should make a big one to replace this :)

Banjo Hick

yeah, i dont really like the one they have now, make one that is like for what zack said

Voltimolt

The logo is simple, plain and original.

Make another one, Im just suggesting that this was very simple. Try making one more like expertly-professional. Like triniboy's one. or Serguy's one.

Read another PM from me Cav.

Bill

Quote from: Voltimolt on May 07, 2009, 05:06:15 AM

Make another one, Im just suggesting that this was very simple. Try making one more like expertly-professional. Like triniboy's one. or Serguy's one.

He made this specifically for the logo on the redirecting page. So I don't think much effort would have gone into it. But it still looks good and the color of the logo kind of matches the forum's layout colors.

Lmfao.........

Voltimolt

I made a Logo too, It's also for the redirecting Page too. I Just think its Quite Professional, Best Logo I've ever made so far.

Cavallers

Quote from: Bill on May 07, 2009, 06:50:44 AM
Quote from: Voltimolt on May 07, 2009, 05:06:15 AM

He made this specifically for the logo on the redirecting page. So I don't think much effort would have gone into it. But it still looks good and the color of the logo kind of matches the forum's layout colors.

i made it for the forums,where is says: all-go-free,besides worldscape on the top bar, and yeah i just wanted it to match the forums so i didn't add much effort.

-Cavallers

Zack

You should make a banner combing both of the banners to say "WorldScape by All-Go-Free". There's no point in having two up there.

Bill

Oops, I misread your topic. I thought this logo was for the redirecting page. You know, the one that says redirecting you to the forums. I didn't know you were talking about the one for above. :)

Lmfao.........