News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

npc kill points

Started by Banjo Hick, May 01, 2009, 12:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

i think you should be able to keep track of every kill you get on an npc, and a page for each type of npc, more likely lvl range, and you can keep track of how many kills you have on that npc, and depending on how many kills you get on a certain npc, or lvl range kills, you can get money, items, or anything else, i no this would be difficult to code, but i do know this is possible, they have it for while you are killing chompy birds on rs, and depending on how many you kill you get a different chompy hat, i dont exactly think this post makes sense overall but they gist is obvious

Zack

I think Ryan could copy the kill count from the barrows mini game so it works everywhere, good idea.

Ry60003333

I don't know if in game rewards for killing random NPCs will be done. However, the HighScores for Blitz could contain a place for the players that have killed the most NPCs and/or players (in the Wilderness). :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Banjo Hick

ok, ty, but like it would be like 50k kills on one npcs or npc level group, not like 100 kills and u get a prize, since its much more easy to kill on here

Delicious

Woa, that would be awesome!