News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Usernames

Started by Ry60003333, April 26, 2009, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

As many of you know, the forum accounts will also be used as the in-game accounts for WorldScape Blitz. However, RuneScape usernames are limited to 12 characters, and underscores appear as spaces.

So, for this to work, forum account names have to be limited to 12 characters and must not contain underscores (_). I have already restricted the creation of new forum accounts that don't meet these requirements, but some existing accounts may already be over twelve characters and contain underscores.

If your account has over 12 characters or contains underscores, please post here and state what you would like the name changed too.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jeremy

Existing Username: Jeremy
Requested name change: Ry60003333

KTHXBAI. :)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Triniboy

Quote from: Jeremy on April 27, 2009, 01:38:03 PM
Existing Username: Jeremy
Requested name change: Ry60003333

KTHXBAI. :)

Existing Username: Triniboy
Requested name change: Jeremy

I have a question also!!

If a player is muted/ban/ipban/etc.., Would that have any effect on the Worldscape Blitz account as for in-game?

serguy3

Name: serguy3

Wanted name: Jack

^this name may be in-use. >.<
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Ry60003333

Quote from: serguy3 on April 27, 2009, 05:18:01 PM
Name: serguy3

Wanted name: Jack

^this name may be in-use. >.<
Your username already meets the requirements! :P

Were only changing usernames that don't meet the requirements. (They are more then 12 characters or contain underscores.)

redbone

I have noticed that during this time i haven't been seeing alot of vulgar names (good) but most of the peopel who play on the account are very verbally vulgar so just don't judge an account my the name lol.

-Yours truly Redbone ;D

яυηє

After reading this, I've noticed that my username wont be able to log in, in-game.. So can I have it changed to just, Rune.

Ry60003333

Quote from: яÏ...ηÑ" on May 08, 2009, 12:10:27 PM
After reading this, I've noticed that my username wont be able to log in, in-game.. So can I have it changed to just, Rune.
It has been changed. However, your display name and username are separate, so your name will still look cool. 8)

Str God Tx

Name: Str God Tx
Requested Name: Silent

Off Topic: I told you I was comming back when Blitz was near done :)
I keep my promises.

damo

i have a question this name doesnt work in the game so i was wondering if u could change my in game name to this 1

Old : Damokazamo
New : Damo

ty
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Zack

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 26, 2009, 05:12:29 PM
As many of you know, the forum accounts will also be used as the in-game accounts for WorldScape Blitz. However, RuneScape usernames are limited to 12 characters, and underscores appear as spaces.

So, for this to work, forum account names have to be limited to 12 characters and must not contain underscores (_). I have already restricted the creation of new forum accounts that don't meet these requirements, but some existing accounts may already be over twelve characters and contain underscores.

If your account has over 12 characters or contains underscores, please post here and state what you would like the name changed too.
Ryan said this was only if you had _ in your name or more than 12 characters, not so you could just change it.

Ry60003333

That is correct. Sorry, but we are not changing usernames that already meet the requirements. Now that the forum doesn't allow the creation of invalid in-game names, it doesn't matter. 8)

serguy3

There goes Ry fixing stuff again. :P Btw, THE ONLINE SHOP IS UP AYAYYAYAYAYAYAS! ;)

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

waffles

This is off topic but could you change this:

old: waffles
new: Waffles

Delicious

No, he's only going to change if the username doesn't fit requirements.
Btw, that wasnt off topic.