News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Player moderators in Blitz?

Started by Ron, June 06, 2008, 01:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I have a quick question-
If I were a player moderator in WorldScape, would I keep my moderator status in WorldScape Blitz?
Loading signature...

Mod Katie

Yes unless someone does something deserving of being demoted then the player moderators who play Blitz will stay player moderators.

Ron

Thank you Mod Katie, that fact has made my day. (Considering there are still 22 hours left in the day [Yes, it is 2 A.M.] I don't think anything else can satisfy me, other than finding a briefcase with a ton of napkins!)
Loading signature...

Ry60003333

Yep, Mod Katie is correct!  :)

Also Ron I gave you your Player Moderator title on the forums.  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

Loading signature...

Zeldagirl

Ah, katie.

I don't see you much and thank you for letting me know this. I am not a player moderator. However, I did not want to see all of the fantastic Player Moderators lose there hard earned status.

Thank you for clearning this all up,

ZELDA.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Now I wanna ask. Would this offence have to be something horrible. Or any offence that people commit eveyday? I would also like to ask how many P-Mod's, and Admin's there are on the server atm... Hope to read your reply'z.     ~Chris

Zeldagirl

Chris, the offence would have to build up or have to be severe. For example, when I say "buid up" I mean someone constantly repeatadly breaking rules. A severe rule is when it's a crime that is almost automatic ban. Such as: Helping another player Dupe or trying to crash the server.

Also, If you would like to know the number of staff members you can contact an administrator here on the forums. I'm sure there is a page where it lists all of the Staff, but I am not sure where to locate this. I hope I helped you Chris Bud.

Zelda.
- Banned -

xxbeoxx

hey thank you clearing that up for me and i dont wanna see a hard erned moderator spot lost to the person who had it. maybe if i become a moderator it will help me ty for advise.and i hope u make me moderator :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Zeldagirl

xxbeoxx,

asking for moderator is against the rules, although it doesn't really look like you asked here. Anyways, I'm sure that if you follow the rules and stay helping people then the Staff will notice you. =)

Also, Moderator is a big responsibility and it isn't something to be taken lightly.
Good luck on your hunt to become Moderator,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Crater

Quote from: Zeldagirl on June 19, 2008, 03:39:41 PM
I'm sure there is a page where it lists all of the Staff, but I am not sure where to locate this. I hope I helped you Chris Bud.

Zelda.

Eh, yeah speaking of staff list, i just made one a minute ago, hoping to get it stickied.. its in general...

Also....
Quote from: Zeldagirl on July 10, 2008, 11:41:09 AM

Also, Moderator is a big responsibility and it isn't something to be taken lightly.
Good luck on your hunt to become Moderator,

Zelda.

xx i strongly reccomend tht if you do get mod, dont take it for grantid.. is tht how u spell???.. anyways, iw as a mod be4 on hbk ownz u, and i took it for grantid........ ??? ???.... and i got it taken away, doesnt feel to good...

Good Topic going here, keep it up guys, and gals.

CRATER