News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

I'd like to buy 5 sets of...

Started by Con1887, June 05, 2008, 05:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con1887

I'd like to buy 5 sets of full ahrims not including the staff, i have ran out and wanted to have some before worldscapeblitz.

If you would like to sell it to me add (con1887) and I will buy the ahrims your price. ;)

Ron

If you have not bought it yet, I would be happy to sell it to you!  :D
Loading signature...

Zeldagirl

Con1887, also remember that when the transfer occus EVERYONE will lose there items and levels. However, you will be keeping your Moderator status. Even though you will be keeping this status you will be losing all items and levels.

I hope this helped in some sort-of way.  ::)

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Also, you can alway's go and train for your own item's at ::Northpole. A tele to Other wordly beings! Good place to train alway's. And if you cannot afford there price, you can use ::Camp, or ::Northpole as i said for some great extra cash!!!

~Chris Hope I helped!

Con1887

Zeldagirl, I'm very aware of that but i do suit myself enjoying the worldscape classic wile we wait for the awesome worldscapeblitz to come out.

Chirs Bud, I'm a little to lazy to go to northpole and get my items by killing the npcs so I simply ask to buy them from other people who already done that for me. :)

Chris Bud

Well then that's your fault :D. No jking...

Did you ever get those set's...? Hope you get them soon. It's been like, 3 week's. ROFL

~Chris

ovalteen22

I have some sets of Ahrims in my bank if you would like to buy, add me ovalteen22