News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Broken Arm...

Started by James, June 05, 2008, 03:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Well, As many of you might or might not know, I like to skate.

Yesterday, me and a couple buddies were skating at the local park...when SOMETHING gave me a very smart (Not really, It was VERRRYY DUMB) idea to drop down the 30 foot bowl.

Well, the skate park hadn't been used in a couple of weeks due to bad weather, so there were sticks, rocks, and everything else scattered around, but we didn't think one of us would break a bone.

So, here I am, standing at the top of the bowl.  I drop in, not noticing the huge rock sitting at the bottom.

My board hits the rock, my body goes flying due to Inertia, the rest is self explanitory.

I look over, my arm is just dangling there, all deformed and twisted....

Turns out, I broke the Radius and the Ulna in my arm, and the Clavicle in my right shoulder.

It sucks...lol.

Con1887

I hope your arm gets better, myself have never broken a bone.

I really don't skate often but I sometimes do. The reason I don't is because I don't skate well and my record of not breaking a single bone.  :P

Cavallers

oh that musted hurt get better buddy!! also long time no see!!

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Ouch! I hope it heals quickly!

Last year Dichach broke his arm, and he used the cast to hit people.
He broke it when he slipped on a slip and slide he was cleaning, and landed on his arm with it twisted backwards.  :-\
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

That stinks. I broke my arm once, it's a really weird story. I found a sleeping bag, got in it and started sliding down he stairs. About the 8th time I did it, the end of the sleeping bag got under me and therefore I flew in the air and took about a 6 step fall, landing on the tile floor. I also got a tennis ball sized bump on my head  :'(.
Loading signature...

Chaoslancex

where u scare an crying when it happen? because my brother was  ;D it was kinda funny but it dose hurt alot hope it will heal soon  ;)

Voltimolt

Very Sad  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Im Crying Right Now.

if i were You... umm... Every bone in my body would break, ouch.
I Hope it Heals Very Quickly  :D :D

Thats why you couldnt go on allgofree?
Well.. inCAse i feel Sorry for ya.

Np  ;D
Jagex

Chris Bud

:o. Sorry to hear about it James... Hope you feel better buddii!!!

I broke my hand the other day. No fun at all :'( And I've broken seven bone's I my life :D And I'm 14 (WOOT)

~Chris