News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Broken Arm...

Started by James, June 05, 2008, 03:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Well, As many of you might or might not know, I like to skate.

Yesterday, me and a couple buddies were skating at the local park...when SOMETHING gave me a very smart (Not really, It was VERRRYY DUMB) idea to drop down the 30 foot bowl.

Well, the skate park hadn't been used in a couple of weeks due to bad weather, so there were sticks, rocks, and everything else scattered around, but we didn't think one of us would break a bone.

So, here I am, standing at the top of the bowl.  I drop in, not noticing the huge rock sitting at the bottom.

My board hits the rock, my body goes flying due to Inertia, the rest is self explanitory.

I look over, my arm is just dangling there, all deformed and twisted....

Turns out, I broke the Radius and the Ulna in my arm, and the Clavicle in my right shoulder.

It sucks...lol.

Con1887

I hope your arm gets better, myself have never broken a bone.

I really don't skate often but I sometimes do. The reason I don't is because I don't skate well and my record of not breaking a single bone.  :P

Cavallers

oh that musted hurt get better buddy!! also long time no see!!

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Ouch! I hope it heals quickly!

Last year Dichach broke his arm, and he used the cast to hit people.
He broke it when he slipped on a slip and slide he was cleaning, and landed on his arm with it twisted backwards.  :-\
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

That stinks. I broke my arm once, it's a really weird story. I found a sleeping bag, got in it and started sliding down he stairs. About the 8th time I did it, the end of the sleeping bag got under me and therefore I flew in the air and took about a 6 step fall, landing on the tile floor. I also got a tennis ball sized bump on my head  :'(.
Loading signature...

Chaoslancex

where u scare an crying when it happen? because my brother was  ;D it was kinda funny but it dose hurt alot hope it will heal soon  ;)

Voltimolt

Very Sad  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Im Crying Right Now.

if i were You... umm... Every bone in my body would break, ouch.
I Hope it Heals Very Quickly  :D :D

Thats why you couldnt go on allgofree?
Well.. inCAse i feel Sorry for ya.

Np  ;D
Jagex

Chris Bud

:o. Sorry to hear about it James... Hope you feel better buddii!!!

I broke my hand the other day. No fun at all :'( And I've broken seven bone's I my life :D And I'm 14 (WOOT)

~Chris