News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

easta' bunnys!

Started by serguy3, April 11, 2009, 04:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

TEH L33T BUNNEYS!!!  a tale of two bunnys trying to loot up all the easter eggs after someone stole the eggs! we'll get 'em back. won't we? wait n' see about what will happen. the easta' bunnys will be lead by serguys pure, pride2, and B U B B L E. IT'S A THREE MAN CLAN =D.

we'll get 'em!

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

this is a really bad idea, first of all you wont ever get all the eggs and second of all why did you make this topic if noone else can join? so this should be in the offtopic section because this is clan RECRUITMENT and its not recruitment if noone else can join

serguy3

it's like chaos's clan "~dark pirates~". you never said anything to him that's negative? what's your problem?

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

well fist, i dont like you, second i hadnt reallized that noone was allowed to join, third, what does teh l33t mean

Pavilion

Quote from: banjo hick on April 12, 2009, 06:31:12 PM
well fist, i dont like you, second i hadnt reallized that noone was allowed to join, third, what does teh l33t mean
teh l33t = the elite

Banjo Hick

then why dont they just say the elite? kinda pointless, and who came up with that, and y did they even think that it meant the elite

Pavilion

Quote from: banjo hick on April 12, 2009, 10:00:45 PM
then why dont they just say the elite? kinda pointless, and who came up with that, and y did they even think that it meant the elite
I guess it's for people in MMOs and stuff like that.
More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet
Some of it is understandable (such as replacing 'e' with '3') but it gets stupid if you use too much, imo.

Banjo Hick

i think its stupid if you use it once, and replacing "e" with "3", why dont you just use an "e"?