News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

AllGoFree Staff.

Started by Omri, April 09, 2009, 04:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you think the AGF Staff is doing?

Do you enjoy AGF
1 (100%)
Post here
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: July 17, 2009, 04:16:31 PM

Omri

I think AGF staff is doing an awesome job, and really bringing Worldscape to life. The AGF Staff is the heart of Worldscape, Just remeber when they tell you to do something make sure you do your best job at listening to what they have to say :D There always here to help you so if you need something just ask a player moderate, or a AGF Staff member. Just remember when you leave your comments to this post, please follow the rules and use the right language. If you need help if a mod isen't on just come to me ill be happy to help you with anything you need help with :D Have fun, follow the rules, be safe!

Mage Omri

Bill

Also, if you ever need help here on the forums, I or any of the other Forum Moderators/Administrators can help you out. ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

God Colin

Quote from: Bill on April 10, 2009, 02:42:15 PM
Also, if you ever need help here on the forums, I or any of the other Forum Moderators/Administrators can help you out. ;)
just saying this but also some players can help.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Omri

Quote from: omri on April 09, 2009, 04:16:31 PM
I think AGF staff is doing an awesome job, and really bringing Worldscape to life. The AGF Staff is the heart of Worldscape, Just remember when they tell you to do something make sure you do your best job at listening to what they have to say :D There always here to help you so if you need something just ask a player moderate, or a AGF Staff member. Just remember when you leave your comments to this post, please follow the rules and use the right language. If you need help if a mod isen't on just come to me ill be happy to help you with anything you need help with :D Have fun, follow the rules, be safe!

Mage Omri