News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

-A life Leason- A short story

Started by aether, April 08, 2009, 05:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether

-A life lesson- A short story

Once in a time not to long ago lived a couple. They live in leisure and thought they were in love. They thought they had it made. Life in the early twenties was an off set time in history. With the depression and mobs, gangsters popping up left and right. People were getting smart and stopped showing there money around, but the young couple was ignorant to the world around them. To keep the couples identity safe I will refer to them as Mr. and Mrs..

Beep! The light turned green and Mr. sat there staring into the eyes of Mrs. Beep!
   â€œMove it buddy,” screamed a guy two cars back.
   Mr. took off and went swiftly down main street. He ran over the litter in the roads as he was watching the sun set off the windows on the sky scrapers.
   â€œ We should go out tonight,” said Mrs.
   â€œYes, we should.” Said Mr.
   We need to stop by the bank , I have this months deposits from the shop to put up. God, I just have something to tell you. We got a new client today and he paid in full for a years worth of work. I have thirty-thousand dollars on me right now.
   â€œWOW! Where finally going to make it out of this time of need.” exclaimed Mrs.
   *Narrator* As Mrs. Gets ready for there big night out, Mr. sits in his chair opening his “briefcase” he was counting the money he was supposed to had banked. Obsession with money has always been his downfall, his weakness. One time he sold his mothers jewelry just to hold his first one-hundred dollar bill…
   â€œ I’m ready honey,” said Mrs. As she walks into the living room in a stunning dress, It was black with red velvet stripe going across it.
   *Two Hours later*
   â€œDinner was amazing, I can’t believe I finally got to eat at “La Shu Doh Fron” That place has been a lucid dream since it opened.” Said Mrs.
   â€œForget the taxi lets walk home it’s a lovely night.” Said Mr.
   *Narrator* They walked home, and further, just to spend time celebrating, and the entire time he never let go of her nor the briefcase.
   â€œSTOP!” Exclaimed a tall masked figure.
   â€œNo please don’t hurt us, I’ll do anything.” Cried Mr.    
   â€œThen Give me that there brief case or I’m taking the broad.”
   *Narrator*  Knowing that he still had the money in the suit case, a choice came. A choice between his two loves. Did he give the man the money? Or did he give up Mrs. For the green? This is a answer the world may never know. But, take this into mind when making the decision if he did, would you have gave up a fortune to save one girl?

- Aether

; ) This is just a story that came to me, hope you guys like it. What do you think he did there? Give up the money or ditch the b*tch?
controller thrower - A video game that is so frustrating and difficult that it will make you lose your temper and throw your controller. The result behind thousands of broken controllers, tvs, and game systems.  That is why i play computer games ^.^