News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

plz delete

Started by Banjo Hick, April 05, 2009, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

ok well im still training my range just like a lot of people and i think i have a half decent guide....

1. get arrows and a bow
2. start to attack men and women
3. if farcasting is allowed on npc's sart doing it to STRONG npcs and do it with something that has a ton of health like kbd or jad ( if its not allowed nvm about this one, i never did that one though )
4. start killing people in funpk or even wildy if you think your good enough ( definatly dont farcast on people it against the rules
5. start to kill things like jad and kbd up close so you can attack other ones quickly
6. kill strong people in the wildy like chaos or diablo

Zack

I remember Mod Elias threatening people with bans if they farcasted, so I think it's against the rules.

Banjo Hick

i know for sure its against the rules against people, but ive seen jack doing it against kbds and he said it was ok...so.....i dont suggest it...

Zack

A few people were doing to it Jad and Elias go mad, so I think it's against the rules to farcast in general because it gives you an unfair advantage.

Banjo Hick

ok ty, so now you are not supposed to do step number 3, i will find something else to go in there...

gforlife60

Hey, im llv 64 with 77 range, how cool :-) any lvls 60-70 wanna try just add gforlife60 then come pvp i pk silly
   ------ 99 str rocks!!! Credits not just for me but some to my m8's aswell!!

Chaoslancex

nice work it should come in handie for new players.  :D

keep up the good work banjo.

Chaos.

Banjo Hick

no, this was a bad one, thats y i want it closed, i think my other two were better so i will leave those as is