News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

banjo's combat guide

Started by Banjo Hick, April 04, 2009, 12:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

ok this is for starting level and just start where you think is where your level is, ill give a heads up every few steps on what lvl its for

1. kill men and women at lumby
2. when you start to get higher level up start to kill otherworldly beings or fight people at funpk
3. start killing king black dragons and killing people in wildy
4. start to fight steel dragons
5. kill higher level people in the wildy, such as chaos or bill or diablo
6. start to kill whatever you want because in order to do step 5 youre pretty high leveled, youre training is done young hermapherdite!

ps. to a forum mod or any staff member am i allowed to say hermapherdite? its not a swear its just a fun word to say, while still being a little inapropriate

Banjo Hick

ok im sorry i forgot to tell you the levels like i said...
step1: lvl 3-50
step2: lvl 40-90
step3: lvl 75-130
step4: lvl 90-145
step5: lvl 150-any lvl
step6: any lvl as long as you complete step 5

Banjo Hick

oh i forgot, number 6 does not really mean you can kill anyone..... you still cant kill eon

Banjo Hick

oh yeah i just found a new place where you gain an amazing amount of exp, they dont have much hp, only like 100, and they dont hit high, but they die really easily. they are located at 2285 3355, they are called elf warriors

Banjo Hick

ok already at my new location i have gained 5 strength lvls and 2 hp lvls, and 3 combat lvls

m a d time

Ok may i add you just did 5 posts instead of editing them into 1.. i find this very much post farming..
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Banjo Hick

that was before i knew how to modify posts, and old section? and saying that just creates spam so dont do it in the future or ill report it to a forum mod or admin, post digging is also against the rules too

Deathtron55

i dont want to grave dig but just saying, wildy doesnt get your lvls up and pking anywhere actually doesnt
                                   ~trevor~

Zack

You should have went on your first instinct and not grave dig.