News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

thank you so much jeremy and mod sean

Started by Banjo Hick, March 31, 2009, 09:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

thank you so much you have made worldscape a better place, i have evidence in these pictures.....
but i dont know how do take pictures and put them into the forums, i recently learned how to take pictures but i was never tought how to put them on forums... im sorry but if someone can tell me how i will explain this post

Zack

Make an account on PhotoBucket and upload them there, then take the URL from there and post it like this
[img]URL here[/img]

Volcanic Me

I like using Tinypic, it's faster in my opinion.

Banjo Hick

ok ty zack and volcanic i will try photobucket first though because i know that it works with my computer but not so sure about the other site, thank you for teaching me how, this is to get it onto the page not my extra comment at the bottom of the page right? and if so i will have them by about 1 in the afternoon mid western time

Voltimolt

Banjo Hick

never mind my computer randomly turned off and i lost the file, but i should have known better to ack it up on an email like serguy did with those pics, ty anyway and still ty to jeremy and mod sean

Mia

That's a nice way to put it,  Banjo, thankyou :)

Banjo Hick

ty mia, why doesnt lil' sam come on anymore?

BigDogg420

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Banjo Hick

ur right bigdog i shouldnt, this topic shuould be closed because i cant recover the pictures, but not until mia posts back about lil sam

Bill

Quote from: banjo hick on April 02, 2009, 06:25:42 PM
ur right bigdog i shouldnt, this topic shuould be closed because i cant recover the pictures, but not until mia posts back about lil sam

If you want it locked, just tell me. Your topic, your call.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

yes i would like this to be locked, thank you bill, oh and lil sam just came on like 2hours ago, ty if you did that mia

Sean

Users should be able lock their own topics,

You're wish is my command.

Topic Locked.