News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Zeldagirl's guide to the WORLDSCAPE BLITZ leveling.

Started by Zeldagirl, June 04, 2008, 06:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

Well, none of us no how the leveling will be on worldscape Blitz, so... i'm going to leave this open for me to edit later on so i can help all of you level. i am a master leveler in runescape. ;D

no, i am not Zeldagirl8 in runescape, i liked the name.

My real runescape account name is Xx_verb__XX

I don't go on runescape much, but i am a level 120. I mainly like to check out the updates and play a little bit every so often.
NO MY ACCOUNT IS --> NOT <-- FOR SALE/GIVE AWAY.   :-*

anyway, i would think that the Worldscape leveling wont be too bad..

But hey, i could be wrong.  :P

i can't wait for it too come out.

Hope to see all of you in-game on
Worldscape Blitz, the Greatest Private Server. EVER.

:-* Zelda  :-*
- Banned -

Cavallers

well i think it will be pretty awesome because max stat is going to be 99.

-Cavallers

Con1887

Cool, I mite go into this forum to ask some questions so watch out and get ready, I mite just come and ask some questions!

Zeldagirl

I'm always ready.  ;D

Any questions about the best leveling, fell free to ask me. Also, If you have any questions about Runescape leveling I will give you a link to my friend's guide which helps a lot. (I helped create it. :)) It is on the Runescape Forums so it will not be a Virused site. :)

Hope I helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

country boy

Hi zeldaan i get that link.because lvl 94 in runescape and im finding it hard to get any higher.Oh and do you know the best way to make money in runescape?Ifyou do please share your knowledge. 8)

your friend country boy

Aveyond06

I am not sure, but if it's not released, I would advertise going with no armor/weapon klilling the level-702 beasts in TzHaar. Dying and going back.

Haha; I just need to make my own guide...When I have time >;>

Chris Bud

Does anyone know what the CB level is gunna be?

I would vote for 138, unless you can ACTUALLY add Cummoning... Unlike most who say they can, and never will/do...

~Chris

Zeldagirl

You guys are starting to get off topic. For now i will lock the topic and when the time comes I will un-lock it for those that seek help.

Thank you for cooperation,

Zelda.
- Banned -