News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The return of Zelda, Alexa.

Started by Zeldagirl, June 04, 2008, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

Hey guys,

If you didn't see my hi, i'm back letter in the Sign here to support Worldscape Blitz, then let me be the first to tell you, i'm back. The reason for the first time i left was my parents. (they did it out of love for me.) I needed to crack down for final exams so i could do well and advance to the 9th grade. without them, i probablly would have flunked those exams. i'm proud to proclaim i got the following grades.

Social Studies - 90%
Math - 87%
Careers - 81% (phew.)
Science - 94% (i'm a science nerd. :))
Lunch  - 0% (eww caffeteria food.)
Language Arts - 93%
Gym - 88%
Health - 89%

Well, those are my n00b grades. :) recited from
Zeldagirl7's noobie report card. :)

Anyway, thanks to my parent's i passed the year, and got by. off to highschool.
well, i can't wait for the update, and i won't be playing until then, i want to catch up with some friends, i couldn't have anyone over on weekdays, and on weekend i was usually, either 1. Swimming or 2. not feeling well. :(

Well, it feels good to be back, i can't wait to see ALL of you in..
WorldscapeBlitz, the greatest private server.EVER.

<3333333
:-* zelda  :-*
- Banned -

Ry60003333

Great to hear!  ;D

I'm also going into high school next year.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

link

Ry60003333

Quote from: link on June 06, 2008, 11:27:59 PM
im goin to 8th grade next year
Cool!  :)

Its great how we have a wide age-range here.  :D

Zeldagirl

REMOVED by: Zeldagirl
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

Removed by: ZELDAGIRL
- Banned -

Ry60003333

You can always edit posts.  ;D

Chris Bud

I'm gunna be going into the 10'th grade (For the lose!) I have to change school's, and leave my freind's, aswell as my Girlfreind :'( >:( Atleast I might have a good year next year :-\

~Chris I dunno

Cavallers

Quote from: Chris Bud on June 21, 2008, 12:54:20 PM
I'm gunna be going into the 10'th grade (For the lose!) I have to change school's, and leave my freind's, aswell as my Girlfreind :'( >:( Atleast I mgith have a good year next year :-\

~Chris I dunno

oh that stinks!! oh well i wish you the best man :)

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Thankz for the luck :D...

~Chris

Max

They're all better then my grades ?_?...

I pooN I

Swimming doesn't seem that fun to me anymore, considering how my friend from school was taken away by a river current a few days ago  :( They still haven't found his body... I didn't know him the best, but he was only 15 and it's still sad.

Max

Wow, really? That's awful. Sorry to hear that... whereabouts are you?

Zeldagirl

Don't tell me this, this is supposed to be a happy chat.  :'(

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what his parent's are going through, that's terrible when it happens.  :-\

I wish your friend the best of luck in the after life, (may saradomin have mercy on him  :D)

I'm sorry to hear that, VERY sorry. If i can help in anyway I will,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

well my best friend's mother died she was taking money out of the bank whit a costumer of her and some people came whit weapons that wanted the money then they hit her whit a bar of metal and the costumer tried to take the weapon off the bad people and he shots and gets my friends mother then after the week she was on the hospital my mom wakes me up and hugs me telling me that she died it was awful I've known his family from when i was like 1 year and the worst she was 2 months pregnant....:(  :'(

-Cavallers