News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Voltimolt: Banner/Logo/Signatures! Requesting is: Closed

Started by Voltimolt, March 26, 2009, 12:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Requesting May be closed, you can know that requesting is closed by the title or the board being locked. If Requesting is open again, the board will be unlocked.

Well, I got Photoshop CS4 Extended and I'm making banners for anyone who requests one. Just use this format below when requesting:

Signatures:
QuoteImage:(give the link to an image to set as a backround on the banner)

Text: (the text you want me to put on it)

Background Color:

Secondary Color:

banners:
QuoteImage: (give the link to an image to set as a background on the banner)

Main Text:

Secondary Text:

Primary Color:

Secondary Color:

The more time I work on your projects, the more epic your project will be.

Here are the projects that I have done so far:

[Copyrighted Im_Clark_R]:

serguy3

i'll give you RESPECT!!!!! :P. (kidding). could you make a banner out of this: http://s697.photobucket.com/albums/vv340/jacknitti/?action=view&current=pr00f.jpg

put down on it "the POWER of DEATH ZONE!" if you could that'd be great. i'll pay you too o.O. just say whatcha want (money). and i'll pay you.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

mumups

Well I knida need a banner for my clan even though we are not realy a clan yet lol.....
Well anything would be good realy.
So i want the clan name Super Pk on it....
hmm anything else..... Maybe you know that worldscape logo (the one i made on paint) i made i think that might look cool on it i dont know.....
Well just make it look cool realy i dont realy care what goes on it but the clan name is a must
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Voltimolt

Serguy, please crop your picture, and save as JPEG. Also, the picture has writing over it so I can't transparent it. Book again.

Mumups, start your clan before booking a service.

NOTE: I don't want any reward, it's just my kindness, I could accept respects....

Volcanic Me

MAIN NAME: Enigma.
SUB-MAIN(OPTIONAL):
BORDER COLOR: Blue.
BACKGROUND COLOR: Black.
PLAN(Grudge?Dark?light?): Dark... I think, not sure what you mean by plan.

Voltimolt

Volcanic Me= Done!

Zack

I don't really know how I could use your format thing for this, but could you make me a kewl signature with this picture :D http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/kikyotemari/kikyotemari%20inuyasha/InuYasha_by_bueshang.jpg

PS. I gave you respect ahead of time :)

Shadow Angel

Can you make one that has black and white with like a really cool looking angel with a halo. And have it say at the top Shadow Angel, then at the bottom Player Moderator, or Moderator.

That would be really cool!
Worldscape Player Moderator.
Worldscape Beta-Tester.

Voltimolt

I cannot make Signature, i will try to be good at it. Sorry Zack, i tried making yours.

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Zack

Voltimolt, all your signatures give me a headache. Or at least the flashing ones.

Voltimolt

Im_Clark_r

Hi, I would like u to make me a banner Duh   ;D
Background Colour: RED
Border Colour : Black
You can Add Any Extra Detail
+ The Words "Legends Reborn" OK Thx.  ~M~

EDIT: I've Given You Respect Ahead of Tyme.
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

Voltimolt

are you sure you want me to do it?
ask cavallers, he is more pro
im a newbie in photoshop

Cavallers

voltimot.

i wanted to say that you can show people what you can do too, because i am good doesn't mean you can't try to make something good too enjoy a costumer and make him the banner.

this will help you and you will become more experienced

i am happy that you don't get ignored.

=]

-Cavallers