News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

banning

Started by Banjo Hick, March 25, 2009, 10:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLOSED

CLOSED
0 (0%)
CLOSED
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Banjo Hick

i dont think that people should be banned so suddenly because the game is just losing members and items, so good job, and in all seriousnous good job ur losing players for the game, so good luck becoming a big server like runescape good luck...... ppl like aman who did it on accident should be givin a second chance or a way to redeem themselves

Jeremy

Quote from: banjo hick on March 25, 2009, 10:45:38 PM
i dont think that people should be banned so suddenly because the game is just losing members and items, so good job, and in all seriousnous good job ur losing players for the game, so good luck becoming a big server like runescape good luck...... ppl like aman who did it on accident should be givin a second chance or a way to redeem themselves

First of all, regardless of your take on the rules if you break them you will be punished. Second, losing my players? More like taking care and rewarding the players who follow the rules. And for the record, Runescape isn't a server; it's the actual game. Maybe do some research before you make ignorant posts such as this one. Aman broke the rules, end of story.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Pavilion

OK, lemme make a statement (or rebuttal if you will) here:

Bannings occur for a reason. The one who's banned must have done something wrong to warrant such a action. Since amanowns was banned, it's clear that he has violated some rule. It would be, in my opinion, well deserved and justified.

As for "the game is just losing members and items," that is purely untrue and obviously wrong. Notice how many new users that register everyday? Ever think about how much WorldScape is spread through word of mouth, forums, chats, email, etc.? It's clear; the growth of the member population is rather large and a few bannings aren't doing much harm to it. And besides, even if the banning would give way to a decline in the community, I be glad to support it as it'd be better to cut off an unruly user in spite of the dangers it could produce. That's how much the bans are valued.

One more thing; wrong place to post this, this should be in the Rants forum.

Triniboy

Well, I guess to sum it all up, "amanowns" is consider ban for Breaking Rule 6. Nothing can be done, and there is clear evidence showing that he has.

And just base on my opinion,... as how I seen "amanows" in worldscape..I think he has been giving to many chances...He has a bad problem with language, and respecting other players.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Pavilion on March 26, 2009, 02:09:01 PM
OK, lemme make a statement (or rebuttal if you will) here:

Bannings occur for a reason. The one who's banned must have done something wrong to warrant such a action. Since amanowns was banned, it's clear that he has violated some rule. It would be, in my opinion, well deserved and justified.

As for "the game is just losing members and items," that is purely untrue and obviously wrong. Notice how many new users that register everyday? Ever think about how much WorldScape is spread through word of mouth, forums, chats, email, etc.? It's clear; the growth of the member population is rather large and a few bannings aren't doing much harm to it. And besides, even if the banning would give way to a decline in the community, I be glad to support it as it'd be better to cut off an unruly user in spite of the dangers it could produce. That's how much the bans are valued.

One more thing; wrong place to post this, this should be in the Rants forum.

u say that many new players start playing everyday, so how many of those come back the next day? how about within the next month they come back? how many are just another player making an extra account that they are just doing to hear what the other players have to say about them or just for the sake of making people laugh with a funny name that they will never go on again, and i know that aman had rares on his account that are gone forever, and he could have had bulk items that would be worth a lot of money, so yes there is a loss when someone gets banned

Banjo Hick

kinda off topic in my own topic but why is this in clan section...

Banjo Hick

another example of losing items is when serguy got banned, i dont think he should unbanned, no offense jack, but they should be unbanned at random times, then be hacked by you, jeremy and ry, and give them to a noob, or put them on one account that one of you would control then while a large amount of people are on you could drop the items so they are not lost from the public forever

damo

haha u made the topic so u must of put it clan section and good idea on bulk items - could use it as christmas, easter or halloween celebrations dropping banned peoples stuff over the map
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Voltimolt

and don't triple post.

Chaoslancex

and by the way that guy amanowns is back i saw him on he was given another try btw -.-

and why is it in clan recruitment section -.-

Banjo Hick

yeah hes back again, hes death zone, sound familiar to you chaos? and stop saying this is in the wrong section!!! i already stated that myself, and he wasnt given another chance, he didnt get ip banned he just got banned he just started another account

Triniboy

I`m locking this thread, cause nothing can be undo. amanowns broke a rule and so he was punish for his wrong doings.

-Thread Lock-