News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

serguy3's combat guide!

Started by serguy3, March 22, 2009, 12:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

alright, hello there. i'm obviously serguy3. i've been experimenting with charactors seeing what the best & fastest ways to get up to higher levels. so far; i've gotten from level 3, to 101 in 2 days. don't mark me off as some nerd who plays this game 24/7. i'll be posting more and more in this subject expect the next one with-in the next two days :). i hope this helps you. i'll only be going up to about 150-160. unless people request to have a 160+. my first installment with be from level 3-100. it will be hard for me to make a 160+ guide because i don't think anyone has gotten 160+ without the glitch that happened.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

- The contents of this message is Hidden -

Pavilion

Eh... let's avoid flaming, OK?

Banjo Hick

flaming? s that like advertising my post or is making fun of him, cause if its the second one then be quiet, but if its the first one fine i guess....

serguy3

3-101

when you first start off in ::lumby. i suggest you first fight men & women. when your around level 30-40 whatever you want. Then, do ::northpole (with 40 or more in all combat skills). PUT ON YOUR RUNE ARMOUR, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! After that, your around level 70. the next spot i suggest is for money/good experience and plus it's fun! do ::camp, and wait in the place. when you go in it's a great chance to fight everything since it's in such a small place. Finally, your around level 80-90. i'd suggest you now go back to ::northpole and wala! your about level 101 in 2 days.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

101-159ish :P

well, it's hard to say in this odd gap. i'm only 132. i'll do my best :). ok then, let's begin! i'd still suggest you train at ::northpole 'til your around 115-120. the next spot will be the shades! goto ::etele. if you don't know where the shades are, i'll try and post the coordinates for shades. train there from 120-140. then, you goto the 'steel dragons' and 'bronze dragons'. i'll try and post the coords for this place aswell. from then on, train on them too 159-160. :), that's your guide. now for 160+!

-serguy3-

Fight my Brute YO!

Rock Star

Can't wait, literate you guides now! And I feed cookies.
Good luck.  :D

serguy3

160+!

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

PURES!
ahhhh, yes the pure. the pure on worldscape can be recignised often aspktinny, or another great pker. anyways, how to become a pure. i'd suggest you become a str pure. well, first off. you start off in ::lumby like usual. if you choose to be a strength pure. your ruiteen training is alot different. alright. first off, fight men and women till level 20+ str. then, goto ::northpole and fight(being a str pure makes you get higher hits so your fine at level 20+). once your about level 90+ str, you basically can already hit 40+(with a dragon dagger (s)). now that you have such a high str level. goto ::etele and look for the shades. you'll be able to kill them easily because you can hit so high and shades are bad against pures. after training hard for about 2 days, you'll have a respected strength level. about 110-120. now, your realy starting to max, and can hit about a 50-60. the next part is very important. you need to goto ::tar and train on jads. by this time it's the only thing that will give you a good challenge. from there you can work your way up to whatever level you want. i'll be posting attack, and defense pures aswell. ;).

-serguy3-

Fight my Brute YO!

Triniboy

banjo hick , Please do not Flame other people's thread. If you don't have anything good to say, Then don't say anything at all.

~Triniboy~

mumups

Don't take this offensive anybody but I think this is one of the best combat guides ever!
It has training for pures....
Normal accounts that arn't pures
just wow
Good job serguy3!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!