News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

ry, im sorry. PLEASE READ.

Started by ib, June 02, 2008, 04:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ib

hey ry, i dont think u remember me, but i used to play this server a while ago, and loved it.. an insedent happened where u made a port 2222 (i think :o) and i went on a admin account, impersonating. i have learnt my lesson and i rly want to be un- ip banned . :( im sorry and i was a fairly high lvl with a beserker helm, back then it was a rare im not sure if it still is lol. :'( :-* :'( id rly appreaciate it if u could bring my lv 98 back, i know its not rly a high lvl but i had my fun times on that account.. plz? :) if u can un ban me, plz post it on here and i will GREATLY appreaciate it.. no joke. thanks for ur time,

Ib~

Ry60003333

Wish granted.  ;)

Since you were banned before it recorded the username and banner, it must be a really old ban, plus Blitz will be coming out in less then 12 days and the bans won't transfer over, so you can play classic while you still can.

The account still might be disabled, but the IP-Ban is lifted.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

ib

omg ty so much!!! omg yes! i love uu! :p

Ry60003333

Quote from: ib on June 02, 2008, 09:32:52 PM
omg ty so much!!! omg yes! i love uu! :p
Well you learned from your mistake. :) Everybody makes mistakes, and those who are willing to learn should get a second chance. Just be good in Blitz!  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

aww, ry... you did such a nice thing.  ;)

it's glad to see that not everyone is jerks.  :D

i can't wait to finally get a chance to REALLY talk to you, in game or even on the IRC chat.

Remember: Worldscape Blitz is the Greatest Private Server.EVER.

:-* ZELDA  :-*
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Ry is a TEH MEANY! (Lol)

Yea, Ry is a very nice guy... Good that he's nice all the time (Exept to me :'( Lol!)

~Chris

Max

Everybody lurves Ry. Even Ry lurves Ry. And his cat and three birds... the only person who doesn't lurve Ry is his brother XD