News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

my ~all-go-free~ Goals

Started by Chaoslancex, March 15, 2009, 03:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

well let's see,

1. Clean up my grammar. Accom---  almost there  :D
2. Become mod some day: Accomplished
3. Get 135 everything(only combat skills)
4. Have the coolest best clan ever: Accomplished
5. Be the best pker in allgofree.

ratman628

Lol good goals! But your gonna have a hard time on that last one. One word OXYCODONE
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

Chaoslancex

well by the way i belive he quit so yea  ;)

Zack

You'll be the best, then right when you start cheering in the wild he'll log in and K0 you. :D

serguy3

lol.... he one hit me in the wildy one time :P. i've never been the "best" pker.... i don't realy think pking is very fair with that glitch when so many people got level 163........ it's honestly not fair -.-.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Im_Clark_r

GL, Bro it's mad and we r the coolest Clan =D your grammar ain't thhatttttt bad ~cough~ almost dere with no. 4 and 5 but im catching up with u in pking ~fool~ anyways just wanted to wish u luck like u did me man ~NEVER~ give up.~M~
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

mca17

cool goals i think you already done some of em in my mind though  ;)
thanks for the respects guys

Chaoslancex

thx guys well oxy did quit so that makes me the best pker haha jk well there new ppl -.- how lame is that more copetition..

but oh well i love a good challange.

I pooN I

Chaos thinks he's the best pker?
::)

Chaoslancex

lol i do think but i might not be?  :P

but i'm trying  :)

serguy3

Go Chaos!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, don't forget.... -cough- thedarkone -cough-......

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

lol yea.. that guy is good -.- he killed me like nothing uncool.. :'(

pkinnty

tbh i think thedarkone is the best pker....sorry chaos..................just sayying i have killed thedarkone once and im proud of it but he has killed me bout 8 times lol
:)

Chaoslancex

lol yup i agree too he is the best he is a beast at pkin -.- i saw him take on 6 ppl at same time and won -.- :-X

Chaoslancex

well i think we all agree that i might have the best clan ever???  ;)