News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

my client glitch

Started by Cavallers, June 01, 2008, 02:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well i was on my own client then was just chilling n home and some guy comes and i see this glitch

i asked him what weapon he was wielding he answered none can you believe it?

-Cavallers

Con1887

Very interesting.........

James

Cavallers,

We Can't control the bugs that happen with other clients, as that's clearly a client bug.
Please use the Worldscape Client so this does not happen again  :-\.

Cavallers

well the worldscape blitz wasn't working so i used mine and I'm just showing peeps what happened not because i don't like the glitch is just interesting so i show the people :)

-Cavallers

Chaoslancex

hey cav. that is weird well i hope it dose not happen again   :-\

Zeldagirl

It's very well possible he got his hands on a wieldable item that is a Silab item but is not a Worldscape item. He was probablly on SilabSoft. Anyways, listen to James and use the Worldscape client and those bugs should go away.  ::)

Hope I helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

uhmmm i was on my own client and secondly my client has it's own items they are not silab.... they have different id number and different models :)

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

So you can code? Good for you, atleast someone can code ::)... Lol jk'ing.

Nice client Btw.     ~Chris

Cavallers

thanks but i remade it all added all real godsword specs and real vengeance skull also prayer icons I'm going to post a pic here if an admin feels that i shouldn't please edit my post and remove the picture
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING ME WHATS THE IP ON FORUMS OR SERVER ANY PM WHIT THAT KIND OF SUBJECT WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

:o!!!

Why can't WS have these? Lol...

~Chris

Cavallers

i dunno lol i think is because is non-re factored client and because ry is waiting for the client whit 490 cache that will have all this

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on June 24, 2008, 11:46:43 AM
i dunno lol i think is because is non-re factored client and because ry is waiting for the client whit 490 cache that will have all this
Yea the 'new-engine' people at www.moparscape.org have little interest until AFTER the graphical update, because obviously the new graphics update to RuneScape would be a great addition to private servers. And it poses lots of challenges to get working.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

yeah i know that and i also can't wait for the famous "490 cache" client ;D

-Cavallers

Cavallers

-Cavallers