News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

my client glitch

Started by Cavallers, June 01, 2008, 02:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well i was on my own client then was just chilling n home and some guy comes and i see this glitch

i asked him what weapon he was wielding he answered none can you believe it?

-Cavallers

Con1887

Very interesting.........

James

Cavallers,

We Can't control the bugs that happen with other clients, as that's clearly a client bug.
Please use the Worldscape Client so this does not happen again  :-\.

Cavallers

well the worldscape blitz wasn't working so i used mine and I'm just showing peeps what happened not because i don't like the glitch is just interesting so i show the people :)

-Cavallers

Chaoslancex

hey cav. that is weird well i hope it dose not happen again   :-\

Zeldagirl

It's very well possible he got his hands on a wieldable item that is a Silab item but is not a Worldscape item. He was probablly on SilabSoft. Anyways, listen to James and use the Worldscape client and those bugs should go away.  ::)

Hope I helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

uhmmm i was on my own client and secondly my client has it's own items they are not silab.... they have different id number and different models :)

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

So you can code? Good for you, atleast someone can code ::)... Lol jk'ing.

Nice client Btw.     ~Chris

Cavallers

thanks but i remade it all added all real godsword specs and real vengeance skull also prayer icons I'm going to post a pic here if an admin feels that i shouldn't please edit my post and remove the picture
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING ME WHATS THE IP ON FORUMS OR SERVER ANY PM WHIT THAT KIND OF SUBJECT WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

:o!!!

Why can't WS have these? Lol...

~Chris

Cavallers

i dunno lol i think is because is non-re factored client and because ry is waiting for the client whit 490 cache that will have all this

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on June 24, 2008, 11:46:43 AM
i dunno lol i think is because is non-re factored client and because ry is waiting for the client whit 490 cache that will have all this
Yea the 'new-engine' people at www.moparscape.org have little interest until AFTER the graphical update, because obviously the new graphics update to RuneScape would be a great addition to private servers. And it poses lots of challenges to get working.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

yeah i know that and i also can't wait for the famous "490 cache" client ;D

-Cavallers

Cavallers

-Cavallers