News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Developer Application! -Sevarin

Started by Sevarin, March 30, 2015, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevarin

My name is Cody and I would like to consider myself as a Developer for the WorldScape Team.

I have developed RSPS ever since 2008 and have very well known java knowledge, "the basics". I have released a source on RuneLocus called XetroScape with over 50,000 views and 20,000 downloads. It was in the top 5 downloaded sources on RuneLocus a couple years ago. I have released many tutorial/snippets on RuneLocus and have actually wrote a home page tutorial for starting a rune scape private server (718 revision) and getting to know how Eclipse works. I have web development knowledge also and of course I am friendly and helpful and positive towards anything. If I start something I will not stop till it is DONE RIGHT and WORKING. I usually test things numerous times before official release and if the release date is that day and I still feel like it isn't ready I will always post pone the date to a later date or time until I feel like it is 100% done.

If you would like to contact me, you can by email: [email protected]. I am looking forward to your reply.

Ps: you can always reply back to this message lol, keep up the good work Ry60003333, and Bill.

~Sevarin~

wolf

Jake

Quote from: wolf on March 30, 2015, 07:12:13 AM
How old are you?
Doesn't matter he has Beastlyskills (@hotmail.com)

Sevarin

I'm currently 20 years old, I'd love more feedback!~

~Sevarin~

wolf

Quote from: Sevarin on March 30, 2015, 09:59:39 AM
I'm currently 20 years old, I'd love more feedback!~

~Sevarin~
you'll probably find Bill at [email protected] he's only on MSN too.

Kryptonite

If this guy gets to develop then y'all should let me join too. I'll prove useful if you give me a chance-.-

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Anyone who actually does shit would prove useful :)

wolf

Quote from: Jake on April 02, 2015, 08:01:26 AM
Anyone who actually does shit would prove useful :)
I'll do a shit.

Jake

wolf

wolf