News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Official guide to what Monsters drop!

Started by Jeremy, May 29, 2008, 11:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

This is a complete list of all the Monsters, with all of their possible drops. This guide will help you aim for a place to train and retain the item you want!  ;D

I will define the Monster name, and the item(s) it drops.

Note: This guide will not be initiated until the launch of Worldscape Blitz.

Key:

(Rare) = 5-10% chance of drop.

(Very Rare) = 2-4% chance of drop.

(Extremely Rare) = 0.01-1% chance of drop.

Everything else 10-100% chance of drop.

- - -

(2675)Man (Lvl 2) - 1-10 Shrimp(s), 10-100GP's.

(126)Otherworldy Being (Lvl 64) - 50-500Gp's, Rune Scimitar (Rare).

(2745)TxTok-Jad (Lvl 702) - Adamant Items, Rune Items (Rare), Dragon Chainbody (Extremely Rare), Dragon 2h sword (Very Rare), Sharks.

(2736)Tz-Kek (Lvl 45) - Mithril Items, Rune Medium Helm. (Rare).

(84)Black Demon (Lvl 172) - Misc. Rune Items (Rare), Dragon Platelegs (Very Rare).

(2746)Yt-HurKot (Lvl 108) - Misc. Rune Items (Rare).

(2743)Ket-Zek (Lvl 360) - Misc. Rune Items (Rare), Dragon Sq. Shield (Very Rare).

(1456)Monkey Archer (Lvl 86) - Misc. Adamant Items, Cooked Foods.

(3617)Shade (Lvl 159) - Raw Foods, Chaos Runes.

(9)Guard (Lvl 21) - Basic Runes.

(1643)Infernal Mage (Lvl 66) - Basic Runes.

(50)King Black Dragon (Lvl 276) - Misc. Rune Items (Rare), Rune Platebody (Rare).

(53)Red Dragon (Lvl 152) - Dragon Items (Rare).

(54)Black Dragon (Lvl 227) - Dragon Medium Helm. (Very Rare), Dragon Items (Rare). Dragon Gemstone.

(2026)Dharok the Wretched (Lvl 115) - All Dharok equipment (Rare).

(2029)Torag the Corrupted (Lvl 115) - All Torag equipment (Rare).

(2027)Guthan the Infested (Lvl 115) - All Guthan equipment (Rare).

(2028)Karil the Tainted (Lvl 98) - All Karil equipment (Rare).

(1095)Rock (Lvl 111) - Full Rock-Shell Armour (Very Rare)

(1455)Monkey (Lvl 167) - Monkey (Rare), Monkey Dentures, Misc. Rune Items (Rare).

(1155)Kalphite Guardian (Lvl 141) - Dragon Medium Helm (Rare), Dragon Axe (Rare), Dragon Scimitar (Rare).

(1154)Kalphite Soldier (Lvl 85) - Misc. Rune Items.

(937)Irvig Senay (Lvl 100) - Bow Strings 5-25, Full Black (t) (Rare).

(493)Grave Scorpion (Lvl 12) - 1-50 GP, bronze axe.

(1613)Nechryael (Lvl 115) - All Infinity Robe Parts (Very Rare), Dragon Bones.

(0221)Black Knight Titan (Lvl 120) - Enchanted Robes Top and Bottom (Rare), Dragon Bones.

(1584)Fire Giant (Lvl 86) - Rune War Hammer, Dragon Shield Left Half (Very Rare), 50 Magic Logs, Dragon Bones.

As I input new drops for the monsters, I will continue to add them here. If you'd like to help please leave the following information:

Monster ID:
Item ID the Monsters will drop:

I will be continuously working on this.

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

:o very nice list this will help alot of newcomers thanks Je-Je-Je-Je-remy!!!

-Cavallers

tyler p90

sorry i thought this was normal ws lol

Con1887

Monster ID: 93

Item ID the monster will drop: 1181

Cavallers

will these be for blitz if it isnt you forgot on king black dragon it also drops

slayer staff
blackflowers
slave boots
ruby ring
gold ring
mining helm

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Yea... Lmfao. I thought this was WS Classic.

I was gunna ask 'Where are the Nechryael's?' But then I read it again. I see it's WSB now :D

Thankz for the list Jer! ;D

~Chris

kaasklote

i want to know it 2
i wanna kill Nechryaels

ovalteen22

thanks jeremy very helpful.....do u know where i can find irvig senay's to attack....i'm goin for full black(t)

ichigo

so thats why other worldy beings have only been dropping rune stuff. i thought it was something else. but its always good to know info like that   ;D
Ichigo Kurasaki

nikeman

Sooo this is for ws blitz... Can you answer my question than? Will ws blitz be like runescape more where it will be kinda hard to make money? If so... that's awesome!!!!
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Triniboy

(1613)Nechryael (Lvl 115)

Where can i find the monster/thing i wana try my best and see if i get a robe =]

Hey btw my name is also Jeremy =p

Banjo Hick

not much of the stuff u put on that list that u said was rare..... kinda isnt, and u said some monsters only drop like a few things where the king black dragon drops like 30dif things

~nitti~

xxgenocidexx

SWEET!

Can't wait to start blitz it will be interesting to fight these new monster i can't wait! Every day seems to be getting better then the last hehe.

~Genocide

bhs

Thanks Jer, I thought this was for WSC for a minute lol.
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Banjo Hick

you should find a different npc that doesnt usually fight anything like monster 997 wich i think doesnt fight but might, and it should drop somthing really rare or a bulk items and it should apear once evey hour and cannot be double teamed...