Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Re-introduce barrow gloves and berserker rings

Started by Kryptonite, September 11, 2014, 05:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on September 12, 2014, 08:23:47 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on September 12, 2014, 05:07:19 PM
I only hated the eco fix cuz it f*cking reset all of our shit. Idc if there's one that deletes SOME items.

What are you talking about.. we never had the eco fix. And yeah, it was designed to keep all skilling items originally.
Yea we did kinda. I'm talking about when they just plain reset everyone as an attempt to make the game better.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Do you mean Blitz? Because we reverted back to Classic and our accounts weren't the same as before.

Jake

Quote from: Binary on September 12, 2014, 04:10:14 PM
Your argument is just wrong. People bitched when the Eco fix was first introduced 2 years ago because they said they'd get pissed off, but in the long run it made everyone leave. There's currently no challenge to getting items, we need to fix that.
What are you even talking about? I'm saying that we shouldn't delete items because people would b*tch, you're just reinforcing that statement for me? Everyone left when everything got deleted.

I'm not saying that it shouldn't be challenging getting items. If you read what I said earlier in the thread I said that the monster should be hard. I'm agreeing with the suggestion just not the reset of the items.

Quote from: Krest I V on September 13, 2014, 02:05:42 AM
Do you mean Blitz? Because we reverted back to Classic and our accounts weren't the same as before.
There was a server-wide reset on everyones account to try and refresh the game and sort of try and make an economy work. I could've sworn you were there for those times.

Binary

Quote from: Jake on September 13, 2014, 04:24:18 AM
Quote from: Binary on September 12, 2014, 04:10:14 PM
Your argument is just wrong. People bitched when the Eco fix was first introduced 2 years ago because they said they'd get pissed off, but in the long run it made everyone leave. There's currently no challenge to getting items, we need to fix that.
What are you even talking about? I'm saying that we shouldn't delete items because people would b*tch, you're just reinforcing that statement for me? Everyone left when everything got deleted.

I'm not saying that it shouldn't be challenging getting items. If you read what I said earlier in the thread I said that the monster should be hard. I'm agreeing with the suggestion just not the reset of the items.

Actually no, everyone left when the eco fix didn't happen. In case some of you forget, we had a voting topic on it and Richard made 10 different accounts to vote no on it so it never became a reality. Ryan eventually introduced a second world where the eco fix was only on one world, but that's not here anymore. Or if it is, no one knows how to connect to it.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Ethan and Nick are you guys retarded? Do you NOT remember when ryan completely reset EVERYONE in CLASSIC? That was when everyone started quitting.

weed

Yoho

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 13, 2014, 12:53:09 PM
Ethan and Nick are you guys retarded? Do you NOT remember when ryan completely reset EVERYONE in CLASSIC? That was when everyone started quitting.

This reset?

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13127.0.html

And I suppose this idea never followed through.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,12331.0.html

Kryptonite

weed

Binary

I'm not talking about when the second world was introduced. I don't think that really solved the problem. The economy fix that Leigh linked never happened, it's why everyone still to this day has a bunch of dupes in their banks.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Krest I V

I don't remember it because I wasn't around when it happened. I would have almost certainly commented on that topic and none of my accounts are on that page.

Jake

Quote from: Binary on September 13, 2014, 05:28:53 AM
Actually no, everyone left when the eco fix didn't happen. In case some of you forget, we had a voting topic on it and Richard made 10 different accounts to vote no on it so it never became a reality. Ryan eventually introduced a second world where the eco fix was only on one world, but that's not here anymore. Or if it is, no one knows how to connect to it.
I was thinking about the update where we were completely reset, that's what i thought you were referring to when you said eco fix.

My bad!

wolf

Back when world 1 was offline all we had was world 2 and it did not have the character files from world 1, then everyone left so they turned world 1 back on.

Jake

Which was why I was thinking if we started deleting items people would start getting pissed off. Either way I support this.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on September 14, 2014, 08:03:50 AM
Which was why I was thinking if we started deleting items people would start getting pissed off. Either way I support this.