News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

So what have you guys been doing lately?

Started by D E A T H, August 30, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Now that I see Ryan is back maybe more will be back so while this baby has been in-active for while what have you guys been up to?

I have

Built my 1st PC in the week of Thanksgiving and the beast is still going strong! Waiting for that 1 year

Been learning to drive  :o

Trying to find my future

WORK WORK WORK

Started own YouTube channel and now just making content for it. Vidoe will be live in 3 days!

Went to summer school for the first time! (Guys I make straight A's so yeah and it wasn't that bad too)

My dog just died last night so I am thinking about what is life so yeah.... :(

What have you guys been doing?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Well since you started since last Thanksgiving that's where I'll start too.

I got a 33 on my ACT which really helped out with getting scholarships since I was an idiot and didn't get the GPA I wanted to get

I got into the college I wanted to get into

I was forced into doing a musical (Shrek: The Musical) and it was a blast. Easily one of the best experiences of my life

I graduated high school with my friends and had a blast of a summer. A lot of soccer, lot of hanging out, lot video games. A lot of fun in general.

I started working at a local restaurant and then was promptly fired once they found out I was leaving for college

I started college about a week and a half ago and it's great. They gave me a free computer too! Now I can bot with two accounts at the same time!

Classes are pretty basic but there's a lot of menial work that goes along with them. Planning on trying out for my college's play Brighton Beach Memoirs where I hope to portray a 15 year old Jewish boy living in New York right before WWII.

Binary

Lately has been a bit crazy. Moving into my own place (which has been so f*cking worth it), going to college classes for the first time ever, and trying to find a new job that's more convenient for me. But surprisingly this is the most happy/least stressed I've been in a very long time. Day-to-day I've been doing what I've always done though, gaming on rs 07 and steam games, programming useless shit that no one uses and being my usual anti-social, introspective self. :)

All in all, life is good! <3
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

James

Krest I V

Quote from: James on August 30, 2014, 10:31:18 PM
Quote from: Kevin on August 30, 2014, 10:16:00 PM
Work.

This. And masturbation. Lots of masturbation.

Well we could all put this down, I just thought that if we all put it down then none of us should put it down. But yeah, an abhorrent amount of masturbation.

Kevin

oplsno

In summary:

College
Work
Girlfriend
Going out which involves things like alcohol and that dank-ass kush.
Still breaking things on minecraft.

Not much changed.
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

Yoho

Finished college
Got a job
Passed my driving test
Bought a car
I'm in my car
Broom Broom

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

School, work, games, working out, hanging out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

Work
Study
Family
Money
Bills
Cats
Cleaning poop

#yolo

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

oplsno

Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.